Sign in to follow this  
Smokey

Help with Modern Combat 4 & Gamekiller

So earlier this week i used gamekiller to buy some signature stuff (as i've already got all the weapons and all the other stuff) but when i exit from the game and go back on my signature has gone back to normal and the items i purchased with gamekiller are no longer marked as purchased, my question is there a way to save or remember the values i've changed?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By riesixy
      hello guys I need your help... I'm newbie of these thing. so can you help me to decrypt this script please.. som1 pls halp!
      Hackmapguinevere.lua
    • By YeetMeister
      Ive found out that you can easlily can change the stages by unrandomizing and freezing some values!

Here is a video on how to do it

YOU DONT HAVE TO CREDIT BUT ITS APPRECIATED
      Have Fun
      And also im not Responsible if your Account gets Banned!

Have fun
    • By Patrick3532
      Looking for ways to hack New Star Manager: 
      https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=uk.fiveaces.nsfc
      I'm looking for a way to increase the amount of NRG cans and training cards.
      I already found that you can increase your ingame money by searching Dword the exact amount of money you have. Then you will renew a contract or whatever and refine your search with your new amount of money you have left (top right of the screen). When you found the right one, freeze it and increase it to the amount you like. After that renew another player's contract and you should have the amount of money you entered.
      I tried this same method on the NRG cans, but it doesn't work. Any help is appreciated!

• By GLSGmc
      Hey, I want to decompile a script. I've tried Autocompiler.lua and decompiler.lua but no success. Any help is appreciated 😆
    • By Iury270913
      I know what it's like, I'd like to learn how to make dupe items, day r v.620