Farmeriscool

Help with address viewer

Hello I've encountered an issue while trying to make a script 

So I want to be able to get the values inbetween the address viewer

Example:

(Imagine this as the address viewer)

Val1 = "481"

Val 2 = "235" (keeps changing every match)

Val 3 = "0.0"

Now I want to get the value inbetween val 1 and val 3 but how would I get that number with code without knowing it?

Edited by Farmeriscool

Which game? I want test. 

Search some pointer. May be get good one. 

3 hours ago, Lover1500 said:

Which game? I want test. 

Search some pointer. May be get good one. 

How would I search pointers it doesnt work it just says v.address is nil

Do you use fb? 

I dont have mobile data but fb free data. I will upload a video

Solved? I have some pointers from chainer but i dunno how to use them into a script 😕

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By SkylesGG
      For example, I have a gun with 1 ammo, I search for it in GameGuardian and the search in total gives me a million addresses with the same value, to decrease the number of search addresses. I fire and the ammo of the weapon changes to 0, I refine the search and the search is still very high, I cannot reload the weapon to increase the ammunition again, and I cannot decrease the value because it is 0. If I change the values with almost 100k addresses in search, the game crashes. What I can do?
    • By PublicHax
      View File (10 Games) ScriptTrust
      🔶 
      ▫️▪️◽◻️◼️ Version: 3.1.0 ◼️◻️◽▪️▫️◾
      Code Script: Laysen
      Functions: PublicHax (i)
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      This project have scripts for games:
      Dude Theft Wars 0.87c
      Hide Online 4.5.0
      Bhop Pro 1.9.0~1.9.4
      1v1.LOL
      Zombie Catchers
      Critical Ops
      Modern Combat 5
      Rules Of Survival
      Last Day On Earth: Survival
      MaskGun

😘🌺🌈
      Submitter PublicHax Submitted 01/30/2021 Category LUA scripts  
    • By xWanted
      Hey everyone! 
      I dunno from where to start 😕
      Anyway, im trying to do a teleport for pubg mobile
      I got my player position x,y,z
      with chainer script yay
      didnt know chainer till now it was about a month trying to get my player x,y,z with 1 click
      And the chainer helped me out from the first try yay
      Anyways, does the chainer use the base address to get my player x,y,z
      I think yes 🙂
      So.. How do i put the chainer search into a script
      Thats all, im new at address/offest stuff
      I dont know how they works yay
      I'll attach everything 
      Any reply will be helpful ❤️
      4_6005676319302486304.mp4 chainer logs.txt
    • By Reaction
      I keep adjusting values but they keep reverting back after you buy something that exceeds the amount and crashes the game. I am honestly at my wits end I can't seem to find any solution. I usually keep messing about for few hours and something randomly works but not in this case.
      I have tried following the instructions of previous threads with this issue but It doesn't seem there have been any thread or guide that solved this issue definitively . 
      Thread 1:  Edited values revert back to original | Portable Dungeon II
      Issue wasn't resolved but a comment by a user called Enby hinted on using xor might be useful to resolve, I had no luck in that regard though.
      others issues don't seem to be related, since the byte/float thing they were discussing doesn't appear when I "Goto" address. (Again I might be mistaken)

Thread 2: Values reverting back to it's original - Rescue wings
      This one seems to have worked for everyone, but the picture is no longer available so no way to see how they solved the reverting values.

Thread 3: Values Reverts to Original
      Completely unresolved as well, just says to freeze the values, which doesn't solve the issue at all. I tried it multiple times

below image attached to show the changed values, all values keep reverting GOLD,GEMS AND ITEMS. 

Is there  any guide/tutorial I can follow that can help with at least learning about what even causes the values to revert back that will be helpful. It looks like many people (noobies like myself) have some trouble with the reverting values. I don't even know the correct term to use honestly.

• By Dish
      I need a Wall Hack. I am trying to find it. And try to study some techniques on YouTube, and then, to make a wall hack, you need to find out the body color first. Or other common values But I still can't find the color value, but what I found is the shadow value, the shadow value is 0.5, memory Ca when I edit it to other values. Shadows have an effect on me, allies, enemies, which I feel like the Wall Hack value should be near. But how do I find it? (I am a new user) Please advise.