Sign in to follow this  
d2dyno

Mod: Modern Conflict 2 Mod (Anti-Cheat Removed)

Thanks again. I was able to set a temp path, then do a fuzzy search but ran out of oil so I wasn't able to change the value to see if it worked. Also when I use Freedom IAP I get a message saying " This version of the application is not configured for billing through google play. "  all in red writing. And when I click the OK button I get " Connection Error [11]. Then it goes back to the game and still have same amount of oil as I did. Sorry if I'm driving you nuts with this issue.

Been using this for a few days everything works perfect. Only issue is it keeps telling me to update the app. Any chance of getting an update?

Been using this for a few days everything works perfect. Only issue is it keeps telling me to update the app. Any chance of getting an update?

Updated to 1.19.3

Updated to 1.19.3

Thank you so quick too. I'm crashing at start up do I need to wipe data or something?

Thank you so quick too. I'm crashing at start up do I need to wipe data or something?
No, I found out they added extra security features, so whenever I sign the APK, it will close after the loading screen. Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

No, I found out they added extra security features, so whenever I sign the APK, it will close after the loading screen.Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

Oh sneaky well I'll just keep network off at startup. Does the game boot for you? Maybe it has to be signed per device or am I way off. I never played with apps from playstore only tw roms

Oh sneaky well I'll just keep network off at startup. Does the game boot for you? Maybe it has to be signed per device or am I way off. I never played with apps from playstore only tw roms

No, it doesn't boot for me, on either of my devices.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Ampouzer
      View File hotel empire tycoon menu by ampouzer
      features: ...
      money hack and diamonds hack

auto update by the web no passwords need
      Must have internet connection
      if in the feature require password the password will be 0 or you can join on the discord and find all the passwords
      find me on discord: αμπουσερούκος καπιταλουκος#9921

here is the official discord that i will start sell some scripts and there you will find all my scripts and you will find my new youtube account
      Join to discord if you need support and if you want to get my new scripts faster than anyone
      https://discord.gg/vEMJpkW

Submitter Ampouzer Submitted 01/07/2020 Category LUA scripts  
    • By Ampouzer
      features: ...
      money hack and diamonds hack

auto update by the web no passwords need
      Must have internet connection
      if in the feature require password the password will be 0 or you can join on the discord and find all the passwords
      find me on discord: αμπουσερούκος καπιταλουκος#9921

here is the official discord that i will start sell some scripts and there you will find all my scripts and you will find my new youtube account
      Join to discord if you need support and if you want to get my new scripts faster than anyone
      https://discord.gg/vEMJpkW

• By HerrHypnose
      View File Sandbox 3D 0.2.7 Mod Menu
      Hey Guys😄
      This is my first menu/script! I Hope you enjoy it beacause its the first Script for this game!
      Errors,Bugs and Sugestions are welcome in the comments or via Mail herrhypnose(at)hotmail.com
      The code is 7002.
      Please write down in the comments If it worked or not (i can help with trouble)
      Submitter HerrHypnose Submitted 12/17/2019 Category LUA scripts  
    • By HerrHypnose
      Hey Guys😄
      This is my first menu/script! I Hope you enjoy it beacause its the first Script for this game!
      Errors,Bugs and Sugestions are welcome in the comments or via Mail herrhypnose(at)hotmail.com
      The code is 7002.
      Please write down in the comments If it worked or not (i can help with trouble)
    • By Mantangamer12
      good luck if the script error please contact +62 823-4055-1348 whattsapp account.
      📂Script menu:
      🔥Hack power b
      🔥Hack power a
      🔥Hack power ss
      🔥Hack power sss
      🔥Hack no CD 
      Script by mantangamer 
      Subscribe my channel 👍
      My channel : MantanGamer