How to hack equipment in anima rpg 2020?

xadvant

I want to hack equipment in android device (get the equipment address in memory) with GameGuardian. But I cannot search for any equipment attributes (like defense of shield) in anima rpg version 2.0.1. Can anyone help me? Thanks in advance.

Sorry for my bad english. Hope you can understand.

Edited by xadvant

There are five memory address values used to determine equipment attributes. Like this: 

6936EB60

6936EB40

6936EB20

8970C5E8

6936EB00

They affect the combat attributes (not including durability, inlaid holes and selling price, etc.). 

And they seem to have no obvious relationship with equipment attributes. 

How to modify them and then modify the attributes of the equipment? 

PS: Each time you restart the game, the five memory values of the same equipment will change, but the equipment attributes will not change. 

Edited by xadvant

3 hours ago, xadvant said:

There are five memory address values used to determine equipment attributes. Like this: 

6936EB60

6936EB40

6936EB20

8970C5E8

6936EB00

They affect the combat attributes (not including durability, inlaid holes and selling price, etc.). 

And they seem to have no obvious relationship with equipment attributes. 

How to modify them and then modify the attributes of the equipment? 

PS: Each time you restart the game, the five memory values of the same equipment will change, but the equipment attributes will not change. 

Its pretty simple,  i learned that equipment attributes are stored as "Float". I did every search possible, Auto, Dword, Float, Dounble, etc... and found out that they are stored as float.

So to search them simply make group search, for example:

• +5 Mana Regen
  • +15 Dexterity
  • +6 Attack Speed

Make a group search for 5;15;6::   ordered in this case. You will get probably a bunch of addresses, not that may to be honest since its in Float. Then filter for 15 which is Dexterity and you will get a few addresses. Probably like 5 or less, maybe more. But thats ok, while they are all checked, change them all to 999999999 and boom! done...

As far as which one is the one that controls that specific stat you can try incrementing first instead of putting 9999999999 right away and you will see which one is the address that controls it and study everything around it in the memory section.

1 hour ago, lulzman said:

Its pretty simple,  i learned that equipment attributes are stored as "Float". I did every search possible, Auto, Dword, Float, Dounble, etc... and found out that they are stored as float.

So to search them simply make group search, for example:

• +5 Mana Regen
  • +15 Dexterity
  • +6 Attack Speed

Make a group search for 5;15;6::   ordered in this case. You will get probably a bunch of addresses, not that may to be honest since its in Float. Then filter for 15 which is Dexterity and you will get a few addresses. Probably like 5 or less, maybe more. But thats ok, while they are all checked, change them all to 999999999 and boom! done...

As far as which one is the one that controls that specific stat you can try incrementing first instead of putting 9999999999 right away and you will see which one is the address that controls it and study everything around it in the memory section.

I tried as you said and successfully modified the attributes.  Thank you for your help.👍

• 2 weeks later...

Also

After you find the float values for say "Mana" select go-to and then look at the hex value of the value directly above the Mana value.

This hex value (between 1 and 30 I think ) is the value that determine what attributes are

So you can change "Mana" to what ever you want 

🤫👍💛

On 7/12/2020 at 8:07 PM, sodaface said:

Also

After you find the float values for say "Mana" select go-to and then look at the hex value of the value directly above the Mana value.

This hex value (between 1 and 30 I think ) is the value that determine what attributes are

🤫👍💛

It's great. I will try it.🤔

• 2 weeks later...

There is an easier way.

Use the GG to upgrade the items with kabbalite. Find the equivalent variable when leveling items up to +40. When you discover it, upgrade the item to +40. Using the game guardian, return the item to +2. Upgrade again to +40 and repeat the process.
Your items will maintain the upgrade status. Be happy!

• 5 weeks later...
On 7/12/2020 at 8:07 PM, sodaface said:

Also

🤫👍💛

@FuzzyWuzzy18

On 8/24/2020 at 6:04 PM, FuzzyWuzzy18 said:

yeah if anyone kind enough to share how to change the unique stat or gold-colored stat that would be awesome.

like this one? i can edit yellow or gold colored. idk unique stat u mean

Screenshot_2020-08-28-09-36-33-257_com.ExiliumGames.Anima.thumb.png.ed639e9773a2420a933fbde599116219.png

Screenshot_2020-08-28-09-37-13-494_com.ExiliumGames.Anima.thumb.png.d18f68092fef8ddbaf7bc95a2585d931.png

4 hours ago, FuzzyWuzzy18 said:

No, the unique stat I mean. Any way to edit that? and can you also add more stats to an item?

i cant add more stat, but i can edit stat type like from healt regen to magic find etc. so all gear can have different stat type.

• 4 weeks later...