Wisteria

Virtualxposed Google Account Access.

Please Does anyone have the idea on how i can solve this problem.. Am trying to logging into Google store using VirtualExposed but i keep getting Error.. See the image below inside the red Circle... Thank U! 

👇👇👇

IMG-20200524-WA0002.jpg

It's that new version?

5 minutes ago, ExtremeBoy said:

It's that new version?

Yeh

53 minutes ago, Wisteria said:

Yeh

one question in exposed you can go to the modules?because when i try go there the app not let me go close

2 hours ago, nalcwap said:

one question in exposed you can go to the modules?because when i try go there the app not let me go close

Yes.. I can goto modules anytime. 

1 minute ago, Wisteria said:

Yes.. I can goto modules anytime. 

you have last version?and what android?thanks

Just now, nalcwap said:

you have last version?and what android?thanks

Am using android 9

Am using current version.. I have tried parallel Space they're aren't working for me.. Only VirtualExposed works fine for me

1 minute ago, Wisteria said:

Am using android 9

Am using current version.. I have tried parallel Space they're aren't working for me.. Only VirtualExposed works fine for me

ok thanks

Are you rooted?

Have you tried reinstalling it?

Have you tried resetting your phone?

1 hour ago, Emarkx said:

Are you rooted?

Have you tried reinstalling it?

Have you tried resetting your phone?

thanks bro, i tried in pc emulator with root not work , in real device work, thanks bfor help

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Wisteria
      Please after downloading homescapes from Google play store, i cloned it into VirtualExposed but it keep saying error in download I should try again,i have tried serval times.. Pls friends help. God bless you. See Below Image 👇 

• By blued4
      I enjoyed Boxing Star using speed hack in GG.
      But the game detected the GG from recent update.
      So I hided GG using Virtualxposed so the game didn't detect but the game was shut down.
      And then my device's OS updated to android 10.
      After update, virtualxposed and GG in virtualexposed doesn't run. How can I  fix this? Please help me.
    • By Rastakiwi
      Hello, I've looked at this post, but this didn't solve my problem, since I don't use the hide GG feature (my GG is last version, all set to default, just Xa memory range activated), and I'm not rooted. 
      Cannot edit value in XA memory (#4psizyrt)

Anyway, I tried a while ago on my older rooted phone to change a value in a game (True Skate), in Xa (code app) memory range, and it worked well. Now that I have a new phone that can't be rooted and that I use parallel space lite or virtual xposed (i tried in 2 different virtual spaces), I can't change this value in Xa.
      When I say I can't change it, it isn't like what happens when a value is repeatedly written over by the program. Here the value just doesn't change at all, even without it being refreshed.
      I remarked the Xa and Xs memory ranges seem unwritable on every program in my virtual space.
      Is it normal that it seems nothing can be changed in Xa or Xs from a virtual space? Because on a virtual space the app is cloned so all the code app should be under control...

• By KaiToshiki
      Virtualxposed crashing everytime i try to open It in Xiaomi Note 6 Pro
    • By Sivaprasad1108
      New topic especially for new users of gameguardian (I'm also new)