For12332100

Edit mod menu Free Fire with game guardian

Mod menu for free fire everything is in the folders of the game .apk, would it be possible to edit the data of the mod menu that is protected and save in .apk by game guardian?
would it be possible to edit the mod menu in lib with the game guardian and save it in .apk?

Sorry for my English.

IMG-20200524-WA0011.jpg

yes, some time ago i edited these mod menu in FREE FIRE, but for that i first had to have access to it and activate the options and looking at changes in the memory ... it is nothing more than LIB injection, but "undetectable" until a time, but the Banishing is always right ... for me.

but do you know how I edit the data in the libMitosTeam.so file by the game guardian?

Indeed, how to edit files using the memory editor?

You need to contact the developers of the game. Stupid question(s).

this application is modified by third parties, there is no way to contact the game developers!
The libMitosTeam.so file is a mod menu injected into the game!
stupid answers!

5 hours ago, For12332100 said:

but do you know how I edit the data in the libMitosTeam.so file by the game guardian?

Use a app called ghost commander on play store. When u go to the file, hold on it and you will have a edit button

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By balathemasz
      NOTE:-USE YOUR GUEST ACCOUNT and USE DUAL SPACE to esape from banning your device
      DUAL SPACE LINK:- play store link :-https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ludashi.dualspace&hl=en_IN
      mirror link:-  https://apkpure.com/dual-space-multiple-accounts-app-cloner/com.ludashi.dualspace
      THIS IS A LUA SCRIPT CREATED BY BALATHEMASS (A TAMIL GAMER AND A HACKER) dont worry if you use dual space you wont get banned 
      USE THIS SCRIPT TO WIN EASILY AND YOU CAN USE THE SPEED HACK FOR TEAM DEATHMATCH AND CLASH SQAUD USE THE SPEED HACK BY  LONG PRESSING GG ICON USE ONLY SPEED UPTO 9
      KINDLY GIVE CREDITS WHEN USING THIS SCRIPT
      FEEL FREE TO COMMENT AND GIVE YOUR OPINION 
      IF YOU FEEL MY WORK IS GOOD FOLLOW ME
      TWITTER: @balathemass2
      INSTAGRAM: @balamazed
      MY MAIL ID: gamemessenger123@gmail.com
    • By balathemasz
      View File FREE FIRE LATEST BY BALATHEMASS UNBAN INCLUDED
      NOTE:-USE YOUR GUEST ACCOUNT and USE DUAL SPACE to esape from banning your device
      DUAL SPACE LINK:- play store link :-https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ludashi.dualspace&hl=en_IN
      mirror link:-  https://apkpure.com/dual-space-multiple-accounts-app-cloner/com.ludashi.dualspace
      THIS IS A LUA SCRIPT CREATED BY BALATHEMASS (A TAMIL GAMER AND A HACKER) dont worry if you use dual space you wont get banned 
      USE THIS SCRIPT TO WIN EASILY AND YOU CAN USE THE SPEED HACK FOR TEAM DEATHMATCH AND CLASH SQAUD USE THE SPEED HACK BY  LONG PRESSING GG ICON USE ONLY SPEED UPTO 9
      KINDLY GIVE CREDITS WHEN USING THIS SCRIPT
      FEEL FREE TO COMMENT AND GIVE YOUR OPINION 
      IF YOU FEEL MY WORK IS GOOD FOLLOW ME
      TWITTER: @balathemass2
      INSTAGRAM: @balamazed
      MY MAIL ID: gamemessenger123@gmail.com
      Submitter balathemasz Submitted 05/08/2020 Category Free Fire  
    • By josuamanuel13
      hello, first of all I want to ask for help to be able to bypass a free fire signature protection, I already have my mod menu with aimbot and esp I have the custom lib I have literally everything, after a great job when I wanted to try my mod menu simply in game won't let me in staying on the white screen forever.
    • By NITESHYT
      HELLO I NEED A COMPILER PLEASE ANYONE HELP ME
    • By JosefRafia
      So as I said in the Title that when I run Free Fire or PUBG in Parallel Space it crashes when I  touch the screen to start or get to the lobby in no matter of seconds.
      I used parallel space from this website I also tried to change the virtual app and there is always a problem.
      Is anyone facing the same problem or has a solution? Please!