AmsSam

Hello. If it's anyone online and can help me a bit

Hello I'm pretty here and my question it is if it's anyone that can help me with this game :

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.addictive.strategy.army

So for what do I need help ? Well for diamonds I don't know and understand how to change them the coins was pretty easy but the diamonds I really don't know. Hope someone will help me. Thanks alot.

8 minutes ago, Artem_Nikiforov said:

Found a mod for this game. Syncing with Google Play is not possible, but you can connect via facebook, thereby saving the hacked progress

Link to the hacked game: art-of-war-legions-2.6.7-mod-t-5play.ru.apk (Yandex Disk)

Mod: lots of gold / diamonds

Thanks you so much I will try and come again if there I have any problems but for now thanks alot for helping me.

2 minutes ago, AmsSam said:

Thanks you so much I will try and come again if there I have any problems but for now thanks alot for helping me.

No problem, I was happy to help 🙂

1 minute ago, Artem_Nikiforov said:

No problem, I was happy to help 🙂

Ohh man...so I download it after the download when I try to install the app it's say that the app it's not installed and I have deleted the original app...of

3 minutes ago, AmsSam said:

Ohh man...so I download it after the download when I try to install the app it's say that the app it's not installed and I have deleted the original app...of

I don't know why this error, I have everything installed. Don't worry, I'll try to find another way out if I can

9 minutes ago, Artem_Nikiforov said:

I don't know why this error, I have everything installed. Don't worry, I'll try to find another way out if I can

I figured out but when I try to save in cloud it's just stay in loading screen 😕

24 minutes ago, AmsSam said:

I figured out but when I try to save in cloud it's just stay in loading screen 😕

Try installing the Android emulator on your computer and install this game there, sync it with facebook. This is the last option I have left. I don't think there will be any problems with the emulator 

1 minute ago, Artem_Nikiforov said:

Try installing the Android emulator on your computer and install this game there, sync it with facebook. This is the last option I have left. I don't think there will be any problems with the emulator 

Ok , thanks you and I really appreciate your help.

2 minutes ago, AmsSam said:

Ok , thanks you and I really appreciate your help.

I really wanted to do my best, and I hope it works out for you. Good luck to you