ILoveGameGuardian213

Hay Day cheat, anything that is possible

Hi, I know how to change the value but it's visual only, and if I buy things the game will restart. Any help? (My device is rooted by KingRoot)

Bro . . . Before you submit such a request, I'd like to say this "if the game is COMPLETELY/MOSTLY server-sided, it'll be hard or should I say almost impossible to hack from the client side" Of course at times there are flaws that haven't been looked into or aren't caressed and sometimes are leaked and hacked/patched but that's not common. 

10 hours ago, semenshooter said:

Bro . . . Before you submit such a request, I'd like to say this "if the game is COMPLETELY/MOSTLY server-sided, it'll be hard or should I say almost impossible to hack from the client side" Of course at times there are flaws that haven't been looked into or aren't caressed and sometimes are leaked and hacked/patched but that's not common. 

So it's almost un-cheatable?  And if they're some flaws we can use,  it's rare to find?  So uhh.. The values of things is stored in the server,  when make a purchase of anything it will connect to the server? 

Consider this not possible. Those that could do this, wouldn't waste their time with mobile game hacking.

Hi .. it's same problem with me ... so if any can help with this .. it's really nice and I will appreciate that 

Game is ... empire rome rising