Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

penelopecoconut

How to move data from Parallel Space to original App

Without root, no way. With root - by copying the data folder and changing permissions.

12 hours ago, Enyby said:

Without root, no way. With root - by copying the data folder and changing permissions.

I have no root but I can move data for Some games - goto parallel space folder/.../game data copy to android game data.

• Similar Content

• By makikatsuhiko_bb
      Hi! I've tried to tests run on the Parallel Space non root game guardian for 32 bit and 64 bit and also default. However, the game guardian does not detected any game in my parallel space. I'm using Android 10 btw. How can I solve this problem?
    • By soulprimeez
      Multiple Accounts app is a virtual space like the others, but this one is unique since they managed to make the Google Play services worked pretty d*** well. 
      I hope that GG team will make a GG signed version of this app and I am sure it will be popular. 💪💪
    • By 7amannnyy
      Hi

Umm i am new to game guardian hacking 

Please help me if anyone knows or gone through my same situation 

I installed parallel space 
      Installed game guardian 
      And added real racing 3 to parallel space 
      Hacked for gold 
      Which i was told was not gone get me ban 

But it did
      I got banned 

Can't use cloud save 

Please anyone can share some information with me 

Thanks a lot in advance 
    • By yhatch
      how to download pubg in parallel space, after installing pubg in parallel space. when i start it, it says you dont have a license or something. says you didn't buy this product. i thought game data will be downloaded inside. is there any way to put files from phone to parallel space? 
    • By ZoMbieKiin
      I can't find the game process for any games. I use parallel space with 64bit support. I have tried every type of Game Guardian from hacking 32x on 64x to 64x on 64x to default. The closest thing I can find is the Parallel panel process.