Solution6996

Idle kingdom clicker

Name of Game: Idle kingdom clicker
Play Store Link (If it's a paid app, the apk😞https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.phantorama.idlekingdoms
Version: 0.8.10.3
What cheat?: Prestige, gems or toolchests
Have you tried cheating this game? What happened?: The game gives an error upon editing a value and restarts. I've attempted to edit the amount of land, but it crashes as soon as I claim another tile or  try and reset to gain prestige. I have not been able to edit prestige values directly either. 

Yes same happened to me it crashes when we change ant value in the game. But i tried speedhack to speed up the process i think that helps 

i found way to get Tier 3 chest but u need gems. I bought pack of 160 gems and did Dword search on chest T3 which cost 2000 gems and convert it to 1, bought few and convert it again on 0, so I can buy tons of them, or if u wanna gems back u can do it negative..

sample.PNG

Edited by KukiMan

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, KukiMan said:

And I forgot to try save it, it seems it's server side and its lost due desync, so scratch this that i wrote

Edited by KukiMan

Just a little bump on this: I still haven't had any luck on this. I've tried editing time offline, or utilising speedhack to get that value higher but it's capped at 24h.. 

1 hour ago, Solution6996 said:

Guessing this can me moved to unhackable then 😞

Heh....  How hard did you try?

6 hours ago, NoFear said:

Heh....  How hard did you try?

Well, I'm new at this but I tried to apply the stuff I saw for different games on the forum and YouTube but I'll admit I'm a total noob at this and only know basic Java so I couldnt create a script if I tried

33 minutes ago, Solution6996 said:

Well, I'm new at this but I tried to apply the stuff I saw for different games on the forum and YouTube but I'll admit I'm a total noob at this and only know basic Java so I couldnt create a script if I tried

No worries. I need to play more, but it seems promising.

Screenshot_20200215-192134.png