Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

magnum177

After rooting, GameGuardian says unable to obtain root access, failed to load daemon

I rooted my SAMSUNG GALAXY j6+ (Oreo)( SM-J610F) and checked it with root checker.  It says,  Congratulations, Root access is properly installed on this device. so,  I installed Gameguardian and granted it superuser access for forever.  It asked me 3-4 times.  I kept on clicking grant access and finally a message appeared,  "unable to obtain root access,  failed to load daemon ". Please help me.  What's wrong? Please any suggestions would be highly appreciated. 

IMG_20190329_223520.jpg

IDK. Your root not run daemon.

Command for run:

exec /data/user/0/com.lsmjko.wmvaurzmwko/files/GG-ddXH/lib8.so com.lsmjko.wmvaurzmwko /data/user/0/com.lsmjko.wmvaurzmwko/files/GG-ddXH 766F221540E13025 0

It can be firmware or root issue.

• Similar Content

• By Anonymous99IN
      View File 🤗My first Script
      This is my First own mad script I really had fun doing it 🤗 please give it a try 
      Submitter Anonymous99IN Submitted 07/03/2020 Category LUA scripts  
    • By Sohail03
      Good day guys has anyone hacked pubg mobile on a Huawei p40 lite before if so can you please help me by explaing all steps 
    • By Anonymous99IN
      This is my First own mad script I really had fun doing it 🤗 please give it a try 
    • By Travian
      Today my account have been moved to naughty island and I don't know what I did wrong.
      I hacked like a lot of times before:
      - Smartphone was offline
      - I changed with GG the bonus of 3 Simcash in 30.000 Simcash and claimed the bonus
      - I upgraded 9 times the storage (from 650 to 695), expanded some city expansions, not all of them, bought the todays action of expansion objects for something like 265 simcash, I expanded 3 beach expansions and gave the rest of the simcash for some trees.
      - At the end i had less simcash than before the hack
      I stopped the game, left the smartphone for one hour offline and after that I started the game online.
      Since then I am on naughty island.

What was I doing wrong? I hacked like this at least 10 times on different accounts and had no problems.
      Except last week, when another account was soft banned after a hack like this. There I expanded the storage to maximum (700) and released all city expansions from the capital city. In that case I thought, that the maximum storage was the problem. That's why today I went only to 695. But it didn't helped, I'm banned now.

• By Brilliant_Azure
      View File PUBG MOBILE 0.18.0 ANTIBAN SAFE VIP SCRIPT
       ⭕ PUBG MOBILE 0.18.0 SAFE SCRIPT ⭕
       FEATURES OF SCRIPT
      ☑️. ALL NEW & UPDATED  CODES FOR 0.18.0 PUBG UPDATE
      ☑️.SUPPORT ALL TYPE OF PROCESSORS
      ☑️.SUPPORT BOTH ROOTED AND NON-ROOTED DEVICES
      ☑️.ALL CODES ARE 100% CHECKED AND  SAFE
      ☑️.SIMPLE UI AND NO PASSWORD
      ♻️ FOR MORE FREE & WORKING PUBG HACKS JOIN 

HOW TO HACK PUBG 0.18.0 TUTORIAL :- 

Submitter Brilliant_Azure Submitted 10/29/2019 Category PUBG