Wild Blood and Zombiewood Problem

nitsua18

I have installed Wild Blood  v1.1.1 and Zombiewood 1.0.4 on my SGM2 (2.3.6 GB).

The problem is i cant play wild blood single player.. after chapter 1 loads my phone is rebooting.. I tried 1.1.1 , 1.0.7 and 1.0.8 downloaded 3 diff ver. of sd data but it keeps on rebooting.. Multiplayer mode is working and smooth (no lags)..

And for Zombiewood after i installed and extracted the obb file correctly and tried to run it keeps saying "Invalid License" i tried also diff versions but it's just the same.. I used Lucky patcher to bypass the license verification after the Gamelogo appears it forces close..

What should i do now?? But other Gameloft games is working fine and smooth like MC4, NOVA3 and The Dark Knight Rises..

By the way im using Samsung Galaxy Mini 2 (S6500D Jena)(Rooted)..

Sorry for my bad english.. Thanks if somebody will help me..  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(

Edited:

-I flash my firmware and installed custom rom (Peter's rom) Zombiewood works and smooth!!!

• 2 months later...
  • Administrators

I have installed Wild Blood  v1.1.1 and Zombiewood 1.0.4 on my SGM2 (2.3.6 GB).

The problem is i cant play wild blood single player.. after chapter 1 loads my phone is rebooting.. I tried 1.1.1 , 1.0.7 and 1.0.8 downloaded 3 diff ver. of sd data but it keeps on rebooting.. Multiplayer mode is working and smooth (no lags)..

And for Zombiewood after i installed and extracted the obb file correctly and tried to run it keeps saying "Invalid License" i tried also diff versions but it's just the same.. I used Lucky patcher to bypass the license verification after the Gamelogo appears it forces close..

What should i do now?? But other Gameloft games is working fine and smooth like MC4, NOVA3 and The Dark Knight Rises..

By the way im using Samsung Galaxy Mini 2 (S6500D Jena)(Rooted)..

Sorry for my bad english.. Thanks if somebody will help me..  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(

Edited:

-I flash my firmware and installed custom rom (Peter's rom) Zombiewood works and smooth!!!

Hello,

Zombiewood is a free app, so you shouldn't have to download it from an external source. Try it from the Play Store. Try running this app on your phone: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.epicgames.EpicCitadel&feature=search_result#?t=W251bGwsMSwyLDEsImNvbS5lcGljZ2FtZXMuRXBpY0NpdGFkZWwiXQ..

and see if it works. It uses the same engine Wild Blood does (Unreal Engine).

How u get the game to work? I cant get passed the licensed verification... it always tells me invalid license.

Which game?