Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Krojzanovic

How to add function doaction() ?

Recommended Posts


5 minutes ago, Krojzanovic said:

@XxhentaixX can you help me bro hehe

hey its better in this case you let a experienced scripter explain, this. im not experienced in scripting, I just find cheats and put it in script a scrip with the scripting I learned on the HELP.

but I do not understand why you are using "goto" and the code you wanne add is like "function", for what I learned function is better to use. change your hole scripts in to function.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

well, its not on me to say tough but you should use function and not goto, 

what I also don't understand in your gg.multiChoise, it says EXIT but you say

if menu == 4 then goto sdone end

if menu == nil then goto sdone end

but EXIT means that you wanne close the script, aand probably nil is the what says to hide the script when they press anything beside the script. so 4 should be "
if menu == 4 then os.exit() end"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, XxhentaixX said:

hey its better in this case you let a experienced scripter explain, this. im not experienced in scripting, I just find cheats and put it in script a scrip with the scripting I learned on the HELP.

but I do not understand why you are using "goto" and the code you wanne add is like "function", for what I learned function is better to use. change your hole scripts in to function.

I want to make a script when I find the hack and click on the icon, it can't be seen when the hack search is on gg

Do you understand what I mean?

forgive me if I make you confused, because I use google translate: 3

_______________________________________________
added 1 minute later

Search number 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

yea I know what you men, when people wanne try copieng the value they take screenshots of what value they are searching, you want to prevent that by letting gameguardian crash asoon they open it, right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Krojzanovic said:

I want to make a script when I find the hack and click on the icon, it can't be seen when the hack search is on gg

This won't prevent the user from logging script actions. If your goal is to protect the script, then hiding GG UI won't help almost anyhow.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, XxhentaixX said:

yea I know what you men, when people wanne try copieng the value they take screenshots of what value they are searching, you want to prevent that by letting gameguardian crash asoon they open it, right?

Yeah that's what I mean

_______________________________________________
added 1 minute later
12 minutes ago, XxhentaixX said:

well, its not on me to say tough but you should use function and not goto, 

what I also don't understand in your gg.multiChoise, it says EXIT but you say

if menu == 4 then goto sdone end

if menu == nil then goto sdone end

but EXIT means that you wanne close the script, aand probably nil is the what says to hide the script when they press anything beside the script. so 4 should be "
if menu == 4 then os.exit() end"

do you have an example bro?

_______________________________________________
added 4 minutes later
7 minutes ago, CmP said:

This won't prevent the user from logging script actions. If your goal is to protect the script, then hiding GG UI won't help almost anyhow.

I only protect my script.
when looking for numbers bro. I don't want the number I'm looking for stolen by someone else

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, XxhentaixX said:

I also don't understand in your gg.multiChoise

He is using "choice" function. Not that it makes big difference, just a notice.

12 minutes ago, XxhentaixX said:

it says EXIT but you say

if menu == 4 then goto sdone end

if menu == nil then goto sdone end

but EXIT means that you wanne close the script

Code after "sdone" label probably contains a call to os.exit function, so the script will terminate in both cases (when the user chooses "Exit" and when dialog was cancelled).

14 minutes ago, XxhentaixX said:

aand probably nil is the what says to hide the script when they press anything beside the script.

Agree with this one, but maybe he want the script to terminate, if the dialog was cancelled, who knows.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, CmP said:

He is using "choice" function. Not that it makes big difference, just a notice.

Code after "sdone" label probably contains a call to os.exit function, so the script will terminate in both cases (when the user chooses "Exit" and when dialog was cancelled).

Agree with this one, but maybe he want the script to terminate, if the dialog was cancelled, who knows.

yes but if he putted os.exit at sdone, the script will also close at nil, what I do not raly get the point from., but it seems his script is not made to hide when you press on nil, so this probably means afther activating a hack out of the menu his script automaticly gos back tot he main menu and when you suddenly press on the outside of the menu the script will automaticly do the os.exit

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Krojzanovic said:

I don't want the number I'm looking for stolen by someone else

Unfortunately, as I have written, you CAN'T protect the strings that are being searched in your script. If the user is able to run the script, then he can also find out, what strings were searched by the script. There is built-in GG feature, that logs every call to GG API in a text file, so if your script executes, for example, gg.searchNumber('123', gg.TYPE_DWORD), then user will see it in log file.

Edited by CmP

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Error

 

gg.toast('☆Call Of Heroes Hacks v.1☆ By Krojzanovic')
print(' ☆Call Of Heroes Hacks v.1 Made By Krojzanovic☆') 
gg.alert('New Hacks')
gg.alert('Call Of Heroes Hacks v.1 ')
gg.alert('Free Script  ')
gg.alert('NOT FOR SALE!!! ')
gg.alert('Credit By Krojzanovic☆')


if gg.isVisible(true) then

gg.setVisible(false) 
end 
gg.clearResults()
goto START
::START::


menu = gg.choice({'♥️No Recoil [ New ] ALLEN ONLY♥️','♥️Jump Hack [ New ] FOR ALL♥️','♥️Ammo++ Up [ NEW ] ALLEN ONLY♥️ ( Activate on europe map, 50% Work)','EXIT'},nil,'☆CALL OF HEROES HACKS☆                        ☆Credit By Krojzanovic☆ ')

if menu == 1 then goto norecoil end
if menu == 2 then goto jumphack end
if menu == 3 then goto ammo end
if menu == 4 then os.exit() end
if menu == nil then os.exit() end


::norecoil::
gg.searchNumber('1.29999995232F;0.60000002384F;1.5F;1.29999995232F;1.0F;1.29999995232F;1.0F:53', gg.TYPE_FLOAT, false, gg.SIGN_EQUAL, 0, -1)
gg.getResults(15)
gg.editAll('0', gg.TYPE_FLOAT, false, gg.SIGN_EQUAL, 0, -1)
gg.clearResults()
gg.alert('No Recoil Active')
gg.toast('Credit By Krojzanovic☆')
goto os.exit()

::jumphack::
gg.searchNumber('10.0F;0.03999999911F:21', gg.TYPE_FLOAT, false, gg.SIGN_EQUAL, 0, -1)
gg.getResults(100)
gg.editAll('25', gg.TYPE_FLOAT, false, gg.SIGN_EQUAL, 0, -1)
gg.clearResults()
gg.alert('Jump Hack Active')
gg.toast('Credit By Krojzanovic☆')
goto START


::ammo::
gg.searchNumber('107.374.182.425Q;25Q;-3.589.115.740.461.989.888Q:9', gg.TYPE_QWORD)
gg.getResults(100)
gg.editAll('2000', gg.TYPE_QWORD)
gg.clearResults()
gg.alert('look at the ammunition below')
gg.alert('if it works then this will work for all maps')
gg.alert('Ammo++ Active')
gg.toast('Credit By Krojzanovic☆')
goto START


::AKMJ3::
gg.searchNumber('2000', gg.TYPE_DWORD)
t = gg.getResults(100)
t[100].value = '2140000000'
t[100].freeze = true
t[100].freezType = gg.FREEZE_NORMAL
gg.editAll('2140000000', gg.TYPE_DWORD, false, gg.SIGN_EQUAL, 0, -1)
ggclearResults()
gg.alert('Banned Di Luar Tanggung Jawab Kami!')
gg.toast('Hack Score Versi 3 Sukses')
goto sdone




::sdone::
print('>>Krojzanovic')
print('>Subscribe and share for more')
print('>Youtube.com/krojzanovic')
print('>When you broke my heart')
print('>We will broke ur security ')
gg.toast('Credit By Krojzanovic')
os.exit()

::noselect::
print('')

::update::
print('Follow me on instagram @krojzanovic')
gg.toast('U not Sellect')

 

Screenshot_2018-11-14-07-13-49-278_com.rhmsoft.edit.pro.png

_______________________________________________
added 3 minutes later
9 minutes ago, CmP said:

Unfortunately, as I have written, you CAN'T protect the strings that are being searched in your script. If the user is able to run the script, then he can also find out, what strings were searched by the script. There is built-in GG feature, that logs every call to GG API in a text file, so if your script executes, for example, gg.searchNumber('123', gg.TYPE_DWORD), then user will see it in log file.

hm ok , thanks for u reply bro ❤️ , now I understand

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Krojzanovic said:

goto os.exit()

You can't write like this. os.exit is a function and goto operator only works with labels. Either you make a call to the function (remove goto operator) or you jump to some label (replace os.exit() with label name), choose one option.

Edited by CmP

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, CmP said:

You can't write like this. os.exit is a function and goto operator only works with labels. Either you make a call to the function (remove goto operator) or you jump to some label (replace os.exit() with label name).

when I run the script, when I click on the gg icon it looks like this, how do I protect it? is there any other way?

Screenshot_2018-11-14-07-23-20-412_com.rhmsoft.edit.pro.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am recommend to use function(). In any case, ::label:: have a limitation. Especially if you want to create more complex scripts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...