Sign in to follow this  
Lenzrix

SCL PUBG Script [0.8.5 PUBG] [No Root] [Dual Menu]

22 hours ago, abdullahazad said:

is it have aimbot?

Later in feature still testing a new hack

What is blood stay in this n how it works?

Hahaha that hack still in testing, im still trying to figure out how it works. Its mean you health doesnt decrease...

in the last update we must update the  game to last version  and use the script or use the old modded apk ?

8 minutes ago, SaFo said:

in the last update we must update the  game to last version  and use the script or use the old modded apk ?

Please update the game to 0.8.5 and follow the instruction that i put on this post to get latest cracked file to use modded pubg menu.

5 hours ago, tornado91 said:

File Download Link?

I already put in that post, look carefully

2 minutes ago, Lenzrix said:

I already put in that post, look carefully

Please download link

2 minutes ago, tornado91 said:

Please download link

2 minutes ago, linuxgirl said:

Please provide 'moded APK' + 'main.9345.com.tencent.ig.obb' link too.

Download game from playstore..then open game download the update..close game..then replace android/data file with cracked version.

Link: https://t.me/sclpubg/95

6 minutes ago, Lenzrix said:

Download game from playstore..then open game download the update..close game..then replace android/data file with cracked version.

Link: https://t.me/sclpubg/95

I'm subscribed to the channel link does not work

25 minutes ago, tornado91 said:

channel

Please explain the video

1 minute ago, tornado91 said:

Please explain the video

27 minutes ago, tornado91 said:

I'm subscribed to the channel link does not work

The Link is still work, if you have any problem contact me in telegram. Ty

11 minutes ago, Lenzrix said:

Video ؟

I use a program virtualxposed

On 10/7/2018 at 12:49 AM, Lenzrix said:

Firstly, you must run the script in tencent logo, then use bypass on tencent logo.

Then, it will forward to 2 different menu (For Playstore PUBG / Cracked PUBG). If you use playstore version. Please use Non Moded PUBG Menu. It include all safe hack you can use. Dont even try moded pubg menu if you didnt have cracked version of PUBG, it will lead you to ban.

Alright i see, i also have another concern and its on this topic if you know anything about this

Parallel Space Lite + 64-Bit Support (#65obwk9j)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Drok
      my link game https://apkpure.com/vn/secret-tower-500f-super-fast-growing-idle-rpg/me.nextdoors.tower

I remember about a few years ago, I hacked gold, its gem was successful, but now I can't remember what I did to hack it.
    • By n3kitOzz
      Why is the function is executing after the second time? Even in the logs, everything is fine.
      Script:
      local gg = gg menucode = 1 gg.alert('\nDev: @n3kitOzz\nTelegram: @ssb2cheat') function main() menu = gg.choice({'Функции ', 'Выход '}) menucode = 1 if menu == nil then hidemenu() end if menu == 1 then cheatmenu() end if menu == 2 then os.exit() end end function cheatmenu() menucode = 2 cmenu = gg.choice({'♾ Бесконечные патроны', 'Годмод ', 'Темп стрельбы', 'Хилпушка(скоро) ', 'На главную', 'Выйти'}) if cmenu == nil then hidemenu() end if cmenu == 1 then inf_ammo() end if cmenu == 2 then godmode() end if cmenu == 3 then firerate() end if cmenu == 4 then healgun() end if cmenu == 5 then main() end if cmenu == 6 then os.exit() end end function inf_ammo() gg.setRanges(gg.REGION_ANONYMOUS) gg.searchNumber('444418', gg.TYPE_DWORD) gg.sleep(2000) gg.getResults(10000) gg.sleep(3000) gg.editAll('100000000', gg.TYPE_DWORD) gg.sleep(300) gg.toast('Ammo hacked') gg.sleep(100) gg.alert('Теперь у вас миллионы патронов') end function firerate() gg.setRanges(gg.REGION_ANONYMOUS) gg.searchNumber('0.15244479477', gg.TYPE_FLOAT) gg.sleep(2000) gg.getResults(100000) gg.sleep(1000) gg.editAll('0.001', gg.TYPE_FLOAT) gg.sleep(3000) gg.toast('Firerate hacked') gg.alert('Повышен темп стрельбы у ак и скар.') end function godmode() gg.setRanges(gg.REGION_ANONYMOUS) gg.searchNumber('1132809191', gg.TYPE_DWORD) gg.sleep(2000) a = gg.getResults(10000) gg.sleep(1000) gg.editAll('2000000000', gg.TYPE_DWORD) gg.sleep(500) gg.freeze = true gg.sleep(300) gg.freezeType = FREEZE_NORMAL gg.sleep(399) gg.toast('You are GOOOOOD!') end function megadamage() end function healgun() end function hidemenu() gg.sleep(100) gg.toast('Меню скрыто') gg.setVisible(false) end while true do if gg.isVisible(true) then if menucode == 1 then main() elseif menucode == 2 then cheatmenu() else main() end end end And logs:
      gg.setRanges(gg.REGION_ANONYMOUS) gg.searchNumber("0.15244479477", gg.TYPE_FLOAT) gg.getResults(100000) gg.editAll("0.001", gg.TYPE_FLOAT) gg.toast("Firerate hacked") gg.alert("Повышен темп стрельбы у ак и скар.") BUT HERE IS NO EFFECT, AND NOTHING HAPPEND. --[[ return: 1 ]] gg.choice({ -- table(1498f91) [1] = '♾ Бесконечные патроны', [2] = 'Годмод ', [3] = 'Темп стрельбы', [4] = 'Хилпушка(скоро) ', [5] = 'На главную', [6] = 'Выйти', }) --[[ return: 3 ]] gg.setRanges(gg.REGION_ANONYMOUS) gg.searchNumber("0.15244479477", gg.TYPE_FLOAT) gg.getResults(100000) gg.editAll("0.001", gg.TYPE_FLOAT) gg.toast("Firerate hacked") gg.alert("Повышен темп стрельбы у ак и скар.") --[[ return: 1 ]] AND AFTER SECOND CALL THIS WORKED  
    • By Cacktus
      Can someone help me hacking Gold in criminal coast? I tried and changed the valeu of gold and tried to complete a House and finished but suddenly said that "Lost connection" and restarted with the default values... Any help?
      Sorry my bad English.
    • By Fallen_Stress
      Good morning all. I write today because I really need help it's been more than two years that I use gameGuardian my phone is rooted. before I was content to download Scripts already made by people, but now I decided to create my Scripts myself I learned how to write Scripts lua I already mastered well. but i have a serious problem i don't know how to search for values like wall hack, aimbot, damage hack i really need help, could someone show me a method that works with multiple games to search what kind of values please and how to modify them. if you want you can help me by mail thestress1533@gmail.com thank you all
    • By Optainator
      I use Virtual Xposed as a virtual space and it doesn't run some games, e.g "Free Fire, Hill Climb Racing 2... ETC" 
      How can I run them in order to do some hacking?