Jump to content
SanyaVI

Cant hack Dungeon Maker

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

transcendence level up tip

Set myth 10

Infinity trial found 5

Change 4 found 4

And you found 2 value, change 50000

Start

Found trial room and got trial point. 

Check trial number, you check 50001

And give up.

But I dont know lord exp lol help me

 

Edited by Trusttrust

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 7/27/2019 at 11:44 PM, renzo13 said:

work but u must think out of the box ,this mode is for fun right? 10 day,20 day etc

Capture.thumb.JPG.9d33ec5ba9e684b76d3ee2be636e407e.JPG

Capture1.thumb.JPG.52891a7157efaa2ffc138d071ed45888.JPG

hey man, how to hack gold ? how do you hack it ? I can't find value of gold :(, please guide me 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Trusttrust said:

transcendence level up tip

Set myth 10

Infinity trial found 5

Change 4 found 4

And you found 2 value, change 50000

Start

Found trial room and got trial point. 

Check trial number, you check 50001

And give up.

But I dont know lord exp lol help me

 

thank you for the trans level up tips.

for dark lord levels in all out mode, i don't know how to change it, but in other mode the exp amount is encrypted, so the actual amount you search is (exp) xor 444442 (use xor calculator online on decimal base)

ah btw new patch just out for new heroes and c.heroes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/28/2019 at 12:44 AM, renzo13 said:

work but u must think out of the box ,this mode is for fun right? 10 day,20 day etc

Capture.thumb.JPG.9d33ec5ba9e684b76d3ee2be636e407e.JPG

Capture1.thumb.JPG.52891a7157efaa2ffc138d071ed45888.JPG

how to get lvl 99.999 on day1 ?

and how to get lvl 99.999  monster ?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

With the new version i can't use speedhack anymore, does anyone have the same problem

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Dopamine00 said:

With the new version i can't use speedhack anymore, does anyone have the same problem

what new version you using? to make sure because 1.9.1 and 1.9.2 it's only a few days different was launched

i try in 1.9.2 still working

proof

995786158_speedoff.thumb.JPG.84081d25b591e36ec4ce90ce0684ba56.JPG

speed normal you can see skill name

and

1039318219_speedon.thumb.JPG.77a367abfaf829291ff04c902a43c667.JPG

increase speed ,u cant see the skill because to fast.

have a nice day

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, renzo13 said:

what new version you using? to make sure because 1.9.1 and 1.9.2 it's only a few days different was launched

i try in 1.9.2 still working

proof

995786158_speedoff.thumb.JPG.84081d25b591e36ec4ce90ce0684ba56.JPG

speed normal you can see skill name

and

1039318219_speedon.thumb.JPG.77a367abfaf829291ff04c902a43c667.JPG

increase speed ,u cant see the skill because to fast.

have a nice day

 

hi you, you can hack receive exp rebith more 240,000,000,000,000 billion ? I can't receive it more, but my level rebirth is 2347, so exp: 240,000,000,000,000 too little for it to level up more

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Drok said:

hi you, you can hack receive exp rebith more 240,000,000,000,000 billion ? I can't receive it more, but my level rebirth is 2347, so exp: 240,000,000,000,000 too little for it to level up more

when i complete new mode all out ,i cant see my exp rebirt now,but in million xp i still got level up.

look  like you broke the game rebirt xp.

Capture.thumb.JPG.188f9f87447495866dc39d485fc38766.JPG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/29/2019 at 9:32 AM, Drok said:

hey man, how to hack gold ? how do you hack it ? I can't find value of gold :(, please guide me 

hmm because to many mod not working save game,ok i tell u how.

for hack redstone still same, hack rebirt xp and redstone

to hack gold you must hack monster level and sell.

proof

before,

day 14 just because trade monster card in that day in my deck

Capturegold.thumb.JPG.5230d349207db58b2e1a8c089bdc2cbf.JPG

 after,

just sell your useless monster 

Capturegold2.thumb.JPG.c843402b0050977dd5c8d899994feff2.JPG

so when u need gold just sell again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, renzo13 said:

hmm because to many mod not working save game,ok i tell u how.

for hack redstone still same, hack rebirt xp and redstone

to hack gold you must hack monster level and sell.

proof

before,

day 14 just because trade monster card in that day in my deck

Capturegold.thumb.JPG.5230d349207db58b2e1a8c089bdc2cbf.JPG

 after,

just sell your useless monster 

Capturegold2.thumb.JPG.c843402b0050977dd5c8d899994feff2.JPG

so when u need gold just sell again.

Can you teach me how to hack level pls

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Frankwewt0012312 said:

Can you teach me how to hack level pls

it easy, raizo had guide for everyone in page 5 or 6, you can find it 

[added 0 minutes later]
12 hours ago, renzo13 said:

hmm because to many mod not working save game,ok i tell u how.

for hack redstone still same, hack rebirt xp and redstone

to hack gold you must hack monster level and sell.

proof

before,

day 14 just because trade monster card in that day in my deck

Capturegold.thumb.JPG.5230d349207db58b2e1a8c089bdc2cbf.JPG

 after,

just sell your useless monster 

Capturegold2.thumb.JPG.c843402b0050977dd5c8d899994feff2.JPG

so when u need gold just sell again.

wwow, perfect thank you so much 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On Sat Aug 03 2019 at 8:26 AM, renzo13 said:

hmm because to many mod not working save game,ok i tell u how.

for hack redstone still same, hack rebirt xp and redstone

to hack gold you must hack monster level and sell.

proof

before,

day 14 just because trade monster card in that day in my deck

Capturegold.thumb.JPG.5230d349207db58b2e1a8c089bdc2cbf.JPG

 after,

just sell your useless monster 

Capturegold2.thumb.JPG.c843402b0050977dd5c8d899994feff2.JPG

so when u need gold just sell again.

Can u tell me how to hack the monster lvl?

I can hack the lord n trial but no idea on the monster

Thanks

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Dopamine00 said:

Hey Renzo, have you able to browse the apk for skill key in 1.9.3

yea developer patch it but still can browse

x.thumb.JPG.b9a15581e8174d4f009093869b76851d.JPG

i know developer give patch for stop this game to hack not for game feature.

from the simple game now this game heavy or slow loading plus battery drop in some smartphone.

see yaa

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

the dev do give a patch, that make the game heavy and easy to crash

But still hack-able

I also test some hero skill on monster

e.g. minigun (gunner skill) (DEX increases by 800 %, but ATK is reduced by 80 %.) work on monster

 

Ps: I wonder, do the dev watching this topic??

Capture2165.PNG

Edited by Dopamine00

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...