Day R Survival

TubsMcCoy

2 hours ago, kboy said:

can you tell me how you use those?

Mostly hacks are described here, on the forum.

You can find function for fuel consumption hack by @AngelWolf, I believe it is at page 73.

What I did - I just searched values in double (grams for weight and millilitres for fuel), changed them as it is. And, well, you know the result. You can keep playing with this, but no online options available for you anymore.

For perk values hack I use 25% perks, which are mostly battle perks. Just search 0.25 Double. Other perk values may be harder to mess with since some data crashes game when being changed, and you have to change a lot of values to find correct ones.

Edited by DELeater

Ok, so. Another acc banned. This time I only used same hacks as before I got banned first time, but Caps hack.

Looks like they ban Caps hack now, unfortunately. Not that we need it that much, but I wanted to have then just in case game gets better protection and I won't be able to manipulate it as I like.

I'll try one more time, the last one. Without Caps hack. If I get banned, I'll quit it and will play AngelWolf's mod only.

On 4/20/2024 at 2:22 PM, DELeater said:

Ok, so. Another acc banned. This time I only used same hacks as before I got banned first time, but Caps hack.

Looks like they ban Caps hack now, unfortunately. Not that we need it that much, but I wanted to have then just in case game gets better protection and I won't be able to manipulate it as I like.

I'll try one more time, the last one. Without Caps hack. If I get banned, I'll quit it and will play AngelWolf's mod only.

they save your device ID, so even if you play with another account, if it match the same ID, it'll be crossbanned

I have a problem that I can't solve,this is the first time this has happened to me. Basically after the update they banned me, before this I used GG without problems. After I was banned I created a new profile on my main phone, when I got to level 20 I tried to send some items to a player but it gave me an error, then I restarted the game and tried again but it gave me an error, basically I was banned, even without using GG. I created a new account, at level 20 I tried to send an item but nothing, This account is also banned, I tried with a third account but nothing, I'm banned. This has never happened to me before, maybe it's due to the latest update? Could someone help me understand why?

Edited by Briss

On 4/27/2024 at 2:07 AM, Briss said:

I have a problem that I can't solve,this is the first time this has happened to me. Basically after the update they banned me, before this I used GG without problems. After I was banned I created a new profile on my main phone, when I got to level 20 I tried to send some items to a player but it gave me an error, then I restarted the game and tried again but it gave me an error, basically I was banned, even without using GG. I created a new account, at level 20 I tried to send an item but nothing, This account is also banned, I tried with a third account but nothing, I'm banned. This has never happened to me before, maybe it's due to the latest update? Could someone help me understand why?

https://gameguardian.net/forum/topic/19033-day-r-survival/?do=findComment&comment=149726