Day R Survival

TubsMcCoy

1 hour ago, Sawada1412 said:

#OOT

How you defeat the last boss? I get stuck in bos fight

I just used a ton of the pumpkincopter scrolls. The trick is to let them become the distractions so they won't target you plus pumpkincopters are beefy tanks because 4 pumpkins will spawn after they die. To top it off they do good damage too. Imagine if you summon 20 of them. EZ win sure it will take longer but you don't have to do much. Kill any with your strongest weapon. Don't use rifles because you will trigger nobody leaves and you don't want them to aggro you. 

8 hours ago, MeltedCheese said:

I just used a ton of the pumpkincopter scrolls. The trick is to let them become the distractions so they won't target you plus pumpkincopters are beefy tanks because 4 pumpkins will spawn after they die. To top it off they do good damage too. Imagine if you summon 20 of them. EZ win sure it will take longer but you don't have to do much. Kill any with your strongest weapon. Don't use rifles because you will trigger nobody leaves and you don't want them to aggro you. 

The only thing i can use is this

Screenshot_20240210_165147_com.gm_shaber.dayr~2.jpg

i will check this thread rarely now, since im more interested in client modding, so all resources you need is avaliable around page 30-60, there's where most things/exploit/hack were being found, or alternatively, i had subscription script for the game, if you want obviously, its avaliable on discord server (see my about me) or my youtube channel (similiar name as GG account)

On 2/4/2024 at 11:37 AM, AngelWolf said:

what game there's to hack, i've been bored

Think you could hack Another Eden, Angel?

It's a gacha game. I suggested this because it's pretty similar to DayR in term of implementation.

It's kind of an offline game that requires internet connection to save constantly. The gacha stuff is server side but everything else (the grind) is client side, so you may learn a thing or two trying to hack it.

On 2/13/2024 at 1:30 AM, JJ157 said:

How did you get the event coin? I was tryng but the spendcurrency dont work or i am doing something wrong

you doing it wrong probably

On 2/13/2024 at 2:30 AM, JJ157 said:

How did you get the event coin? I was tryng but the spendcurrency dont work or i am doing something wrong

Yep you're definitely doing it wrong. It still works. I did it again with a new account. Angel's method works. It just works™

6c2eb4ce1373707360659f22f40429fa.jpg

16 hours ago, JJ157 said:

I dont think so,i managed to do on singleplayer but in multi the game crash and close

You've definitely screwed up something. KEEP IN MIND. It either NEED to be a purple OR all 0s and BOTH can appear at the SAME TIME. It sound like you completely skipped the all 0s and went straight to the purple line when you should've tap the all 0s. I tried  it again with my ONLINE profile that's from the official game and not single player and it still works. 

Edited by MeltedCheese

This has worked for me for the past 3 events. get enough event currency to open 4 boxes.  Technically, you will only need to roll twice, but leave room for oopsie doodles.

anyways, once you are ready, open up the game. then open up up game guardian. Once you're all set, click on the icon  that looks like dice. Checkmark the first option, enter in a value of 1, and then click okay. What you've now done is murdered the random number generator, and ensured that  you will get the top prize in the event gotcha

Go to the event tab, go to the event shop, go to Dragon's Coffer, and start opening. Again, make sure you have at least 600 event coins before you do this. First roll, you'll get the best armour of the event.  Second roll, you'll get the same thing, so the game will give you 1000 event coins. So since every spin costs 300 coins, but you get 1000 coins back, you get 700 coins per spin. Do this as much as you want until you want to start spinning to collect the prizes. Once you want to do this, open the game guardian menu, click the *****, make sure all options are unselected, save, and then go to town.

On 2/19/2024 at 11:11 AM, traversmcgee said:

This has worked for me for the past 3 events. get enough event currency to open 4 boxes.  Technically, you will only need to roll twice, but leave room for oopsie doodles.

anyways, once you are ready, open up the game. then open up up game guardian. Once you're all set, click on the icon  that looks like dice. Checkmark the first option, enter in a value of 1, and then click okay. What you've now done is murdered the random number generator, and ensured that  you will get the top prize in the event gotcha

Go to the event tab, go to the event shop, go to Dragon's Coffer, and start opening. Again, make sure you have at least 600 event coins before you do this. First roll, you'll get the best armour of the event.  Second roll, you'll get the same thing, so the game will give you 1000 event coins. So since every spin costs 300 coins, but you get 1000 coins back, you get 700 coins per spin. Do this as much as you want until you want to start spinning to collect the prizes. Once you want to do this, open the game guardian menu, click the *****, make sure all options are unselected, save, and then go to town.

that's unrandomizer, basically remove all RNG,

also for others, the percentages of those items are in DOUBLE
2% = 0.02
15% = 0.15
100% = 1
35% = 0.35
1% = 0.01

these applied to others percentages, except some that's affected by perks, if you want to modify them you need to find the base value

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/4/2024 at 1:37 AM, AngelWolf said:

what game there's to hack, i've been bored

Try hack jackpot world this game is p2w and deserve a script because of this,a few months ago this game had a free games spin with game guardian but they fixed it

Edited by JJ157

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/20/2024 at 11:58 PM, AngelWolf said:

that's unrandomizer, basically remove all RNG,

also for others, the percentages of those items are in DOUBLE
2% = 0.02
15% = 0.15
100% = 1
35% = 0.35
1% = 0.01

these applied to others percentages, except some that's affected by perks, if you want to modify them you need to find the base value

Can you help me. What's offset allylimit

Screenshot_2024-03-14-16-04-02-31_97d8557e5edac333d00a63a1df4942ef.jpg