Day R Survival

TubsMcCoy

I do step by step to exchange objects but the results are not the same and the white letters in quotes do not appear. mine:  1622134140_Captura de pantalla_20240117_163739_Photos3.thumb.jpg.41cd596c72836134425b7d2d9d3c00c2.jpgand the tutorial:  691622823_Captura de pantalla_20240117_163817_Chrome2.thumb.jpg.6df7ebe8a90c878ae1621f3524cabb96.jpg

Edited by addonis
words poorly arranged with reference to images

13 hours ago, twilight04 said:

for addCaps it is 7D because "addCaps" has 7 letters, the number that accompanies the first "D" will always be the number of letters that contains what you are going to search for 

It's not normal, you're doing something wrong. 

Hi, thanks for your tip.

Got another issue now, while searching for spendCaps, I am saving found result and clicking GOTO, however I don't see purple(highlighted) line which I use to swap with addCaps. 

Any fixes for that? I have selected h,S,D,F,E, still no purple line 

On 1/15/2024 at 10:12 AM, 012563355598ii said:

do anyone have a video how to swamp item like item emba or item event chirstmas 2024?? i do not know how to hack it .

YouTube, "HOW TO GET EMBA PROJECT DOCUMENTS | DAY R SURVIVAL | GAME GUARDIAN"

I hate his all caps title, but the tutorial is good.

15 hours ago, Soapmactavish said:

any one know solution to cheat carry weight in new version 1.796. Old method doesnt work anymore

Memory Ranges: Ca

search: 50000;0.05::49 (TYPE DOUBLE)

refine: 50000 (or) 0.05

edit: 1.8e307

Use Unrandomize for a mobile base that goes with you.

Step 1, an empty land

Step 2, Unrandomize

Step 3, drop an item

Note: If your base doesn't come up, restart the game, try again. My old rooted phone works well with Unrandomize, but VMOS tends to have problem.

On 1/14/2024 at 3:49 AM, SlaynerX said:

you need the h,s,d,f,e thing.  Not sure what it's called for the purple thing to show up. It's on the top right corner of the UI. If you look closely at AngelWolf's video he got all 5 shown and it need to be either all purple or all 0s if you can't find any purple thing.

So i spend 3 days searching and still no match for any purple highligh even with the h,S,D,F,E. What am I doing

I'm sorry to respond late, I haven't checked the forum for days, let me explain, you have a serious error, and that is that you have selected all the memory ranges when you only have to have 2 Ca, A for the method to work. 

To select the 2 memory ranges that are (Ca, A) just click where I circled with green and then uncheck all of them and mark the 2 that I told you 

2135682043_Screenshot_20240117_163739_Photos3.jpg.736e8ba5701752a769c3ab4bf4de3065.jpg

Yo guys been a while since I've visited here. Looks like a lot more methods have been uncovered. I've missed the emba and Halloween event so short on currency. What's your best way of increasing old event currency? Do you do the swap trick? Also is drop/pick up still ok online?

I give up. I managed to get most Halloween items and emba aside from the alien pistol flesh ar and emba thrower. Strange as I was using the item ID in assets but can't seem to find the right pointer for those items unless TLT secretly updates the item IDs.

8 hours ago, Helios13 said:

I give up. I managed to get most Halloween items and emba aside from the alien pistol flesh ar and emba thrower. Strange as I was using the item ID in assets but can't seem to find the right pointer for those items unless TLT secretly updates the item IDs.

I do not know how to make a regular biothrower, but you can make a discharged one. use the "biothrower_discharged" ID. this is how I received it literally 40 seconds ago, and before that I tried unsuccessfully to get a regular one for several hours

1 hour ago, 3839491 said:

I do not know how to make a regular biothrower, but you can make a discharged one. use the "biothrower_discharged" ID. this is how I received it literally 40 seconds ago, and before that I tried unsuccessfully to get a regular one for several hours

Okay awesome! Any chance that you know the alien pistol and flesh ar IDs? It's those 3 that is giving me a hard time

Yo everyone just a small bit of info. I was recently banned. Type of ban is device. I learned that my account is tied to accounts I do not own and were in the ban list and turned out that those banned accounts have the same device ID as I do. My only guess is that since I'm using a virtual rom, those accounts may be and we may have ended up in the same "device ID" category.

For those that plays online and care for social interactions, avoid using a virtual rom. If you are make use of a device changer and save your unbanned data.

You can also just root your device or avoid online game altogether lol

Edited by Helios13

I was able to get alien pistol and flasher without any difficulty using "hw_pistol" and "hw_ar", respectively, as they were signed in assets/images/items.

But I guess you don't really need it anymore?

Edited by 3839491