Day R Survival

TubsMcCoy

5 hours ago, Lalaland3210 said:

Does their dupe detection mechanism detect and ban right away or it takes the system a certain amount of time to find the duped items?

Instantly kicks you to main menu and show System Message saying you being banned even in single player. That i know so far about their anti cheat system, beside locking you out from your profile (basically removes the Resume button lol)

2 hours ago, Helios13 said:

Would say that duping via craft is safest vs the usual drop freeze pickup method?

i would say (my own opinion) via crafting is the safest atm, cuz im still unsure about Drop/Pickup method, cuz alot of ppl got ban using that method earlier like around page 14, but again proceed with caution.

Edited by die440

47 minutes ago, die440 said:

Instantly kicks you to main menu and show System Message saying you being banned even in single player. That i know so far about their anti cheat system, beside locking you out from your profile (basically removes the Resume button lol)

i would say (my own opinion) via crafting is the safest atm, cuz im still unsure about Drop/Pickup method, cuz alot of ppl got ban using that method earlier like around page 14, but again proceed with caution.

Got it. Do you mind showing your crafting method?

50 minutes ago, Helios13 said:

Got it. Do you mind showing your crafting method?

should be available around page 17, how ppl do it. it just like modifies the output
anyway, lets use torch as dummy

here's the crafting scheme 1 wood 1 rags 500 Gasoline
we do group search 1;1;500 and the size is depends on your device. i think it will work with :200
this will gave alot of result (other crafting might little) then we filter with 500
after that we do editAll with increment of 1 or anything you like.
now we click off the torch scheme and reopen it to see it refreshed with new value, find the value it changed to. let's say 510
now we revert and remove others and keep this one, then view memory this value.
Now this the fun part
on top left of gg memory view tab theres a pause button and beside it theres a filters. click the filter
and put this .0$ and apply (just remember to remove the filter if you item swap), this will make our life simpler to find the other values. (alternatively iirc if we dont use the filter it's around 10 ish address in between)
go back to search tab and click the value we found and view the memory value again since after we apply the filter its make the memory view move around.
now if you did this you should find 510 on memory view and go above it probably 5 address or so and you should find 1.0 Double  (second value)
and go further more and you'll find another 1.0 Double (first value)
now you find all the crafting requirement. how about the result?
go back to the 510.0 Double on memory view and go down probably 10 or 5 it's often uncertain, try finding the result of the crafting. if the crafting gives you 5, try find 5, but in this case it's 1 so try look for 1.
If you find it then change it as much as you want, tho again dont too much. if all done correctly. after you refresh the crafting scheme the new value should be applied. 
1 wood, 1 rags, 1 gasoline = <number> Torch

Edited by die440

26 minutes ago, die440 said:

should be available around page 17, how ppl do it. it just like modifies the output
anyway, lets use torch as dummy

here's the crafting scheme 1 wood 1 rags 500 Gasoline
we do group search 1;1;500 and the size is depends on your device. i think it will work with :200
this will gave alot of result (other crafting might little) then we filter with 500
after that we do editAll with increment of 1 or anything you like.
now we click off the torch scheme and reopen it to see it refreshed with new value, find the value it changed to. let's say 510
now we revert and remove others and keep this one, then view memory this value.
Now this the fun part
on top left of gg memory view tab theres a pause button and beside it theres a filters. click the filter
and put this .0$ and apply (just remember to remove the filter if you item swap), this will make our life simpler to find the other values. (alternatively iirc if we dont use the filter it's around 10 ish address in between)
go back to search tab and click the value we found and view the memory value again since after we apply the filter its make the memory view move around.
now if you did this you should find 510 on memory view and go above it probably 5 address or so and you should find 1.0 Double  (second value)
and go further more and you'll find another 1.0 Double (first value)
now you find all the crafting requirement. how about the result?
go back to the 510.0 Double on memory view and go down probably 10 or 5 it's often uncertain, try finding the result of the crafting. if the crafting gives you 5, try find 5, but in this case it's 1 so try look for 1.
If you find it then change it as much as you want, tho again dont too much. if all done correctly. after you refresh the crafting scheme the new value should be applied. 
1 wood, 1 rags, 1 gasoline = <number> Torch

Perfect thank you! This forum has tons of knowledge and you guys are doing awesome work!

4 hours ago, Lalaland3210 said:

Sorry newbie question, what is the drop freeze pickup method?

basically dropping item and then find the item value, then freeze it. so you can pick it up infinitely.

2 hours ago, Suati97 said:

That's weird, I duped all of my stuff using the same method and never got banned... I just find the item for example 0.06E;2.0E:17 then I just edit the value 2.0E to 9 and that's it...

How long have you been duping? Based on my observations, I think there are two ways for you to get banned. First, you get reported. This forces the Devs to investigate into your account. Banned. Second, you mess up on hacking/duping that triggered their auto cheat detection system. Banned. I looked into their company profile, they are a really small company with less than 20 staffs. I seriously doubt they have the manpower to run routine hacking/duping checks on all players/items. Most of the vets I heard of who got banned were usually the really vocal ones. They were always involved in large trades and bragged about how much stuff they have. 

6 hours ago, die440 said:

basically dropping item and then find the item value, then freeze it. so you can pick it up infinitely

Also why I find it safe since you really just modify one value and freeze. Haven't been banned like this and modifying item value directly is prone to errors hence more susceptible to anti cheat system 

1 hour ago, Lalaland3210 said:

How long have you been duping? Based on my observations, I think there are two ways for you to get banned. First, you get reported. This forces the Devs to investigate into your account. Banned. Second, you mess up on hacking/duping that triggered their auto cheat detection system. Banned. I looked into their company profile, they are a really small company with less than 20 staffs. I seriously doubt they have the manpower to run routine hacking/duping checks on all players/items. Most of the vets I heard of who got banned were usually the really vocal ones. They were always involved in large trades and bragged about how much stuff they have. 

To this day, maybe 4 or 5 years ? I have never had any problems with my accounts.

Just general thumb, dont be greedy. No one seems sure about how the anti cheat works. since the game is obfuscated.
The game data located on resources.car file and .car is corona game builder's archive file and this file contains alot of Lua File in it.
Its one way game data. can't be reverse engineered, asfar i know, the file encrypted with a key which we don't know about. Im also unsure how those modded apk mods the game. but im inclined it's just preload saves.

1 hour ago, die440 said:

Wait.. i think i manage to extract resource.car, i'll try to make the game load un-encrypted data, the code
is barely readable, but it shows something in it, here one of the file, https://sourceb.in/ETxekeP1k4

I think, this will likely happen when we decompile a lua script, the variables and constants are replaced by simpler ones. Luckily some strings are still intact.
LOL, Few days ago I did the same, managed to extract resource.car and decompile lua files inside, only to satisfy my curiosity, looking for items' ID and add them to my inventory, knowing that swapping items work. And I found at least 1083 ID for items.

Day r Game Config lul
https://sourceb.in/5jICNAb6sr

Online Game config

return {
	['cooldownCommandSalute'] = 5,
	['channelList'] = {
		[1] = 'common',
		[2] = 'trade',
		[3] = 'personal',
		[4] = 'premium'
	},
	['timeGiftFree'] = 300,