Day R Survival

TubsMcCoy

5 hours ago, Skyrem22 said:

15D;1,701,994,852D;1,769,366,884D;1,802,723,180D;7,105,653D:25

Here ya go! Also I recommend using these sites:

https://string-functions.com/string-hex.aspx (To convert string names to hex)

example: you want the item daredevil skull. The name of the item can be accessed onced you extract the apk. It is under assets>image>items.

Once you've found the name of your item, group the letters in your item name by 4. Example: Daredevil_skull = dare ; devi ; l_sk ; ull ;. Then reverse them. You now have: erad ; ived ; ks_l ; llu. Then copy each group on the site I've provided above one by one NOTE: BE MINDFUL OF YOUR UPPERCASE AND LOWERCASE. Lowercase is usually the go to here.

Example: erad should be 65726164 when converted into hex.

After converting, copy your hex value into this website https://www.rapidtables.com/convert/number/hex-to-decimal.html

Don't forget to set it from hexadecimal to decimal.

Following the sequence, the decimal of 65726164 is 1701994852. Then that is your 1st portion of your pointer search. Do all the same to the other group.

After you've done converting each group to decimal, it is time to lay it out in the same order. That means:

Daredevil_skull in pointer search is 15D;1,701,994,852D;1,769,366,884D;1,802,723,180D;7,105,653D:25

Note that the "15D" is the number of letters or strings found in the "Daredevil_skull", including the symbols, 1,701,994,752D is "erad" then so on and so forth, always end it with ":25". I don't know if it is constant 25 or are there items that has an exeption on this rule, but :25 is always my way to go to.

After all of this you can recheck your pointer by converting it again from deci to hex to string, but it is not compulsory. (As a med student, I usually do this so that when I work on the field, double-checking is always my top priority, lol)

the :25 called as group size, and it differs each device type, for me it works with 20, some might be 30,25,24 etc. its best to use :512 ( default GG group size or in short dont add group size at all and let GG decide)

19 hours ago, AkinToh said:

☝️ here's the method i use, be carefull, die44 says its dangerous and can corrupt game data if your level exceeds 100

Yep, it's too buggy but I got all the perks..... Thank god I installed the titanium backup before I did this, because I almost screwed it up

36 minutes ago, Suati97 said:

Yep, it's too buggy but I got all the perks..... Thank god I installed the titanium backup before I did this, because I almost screwed it up

Screenshot_20221104-053026.thumb.png.9878bad8bc6117bdfa9d4a7d75e3acb9.png

Screenshot_20221104-053948.thumb.png.8878a2c8e3e99d84f1ee8d730507feb5.png

Screenshot_20221104-053941.thumb.png.5d3600dca6880c3cd6c5ffbc8e56805d.png

Screenshot_20221104-054106.thumb.png.a78b15bd1cbaafe1bb6c5dbffd537574.png

I was intrigued as well... I was able to do it... but i am still at fence with it...

Edited by Naeem58

Sorry guys... the fox is just an item... it can be dropped and picked up... no option to use...

Also the souls are items...not currency...

This is my test account on an old phone and newer gmail account...

I am really sorry... this pic was just to show my lvl and exp drop after intentional death... 

The id i used to get this is from assets/image/ally_icons/polar_fox

Edited by Naeem58

16 hours ago, Naeem58 said:

Sorry guys... the fox is just an item... it can be dropped and picked up... no option to use...

Also the souls are items...not currency...

This is my test account on an old phone and newer gmail account...

I am really sorry... this pic was just to show my lvl and exp drop after intentional death... 

The id i used to get this is from assets/image/ally_icons/polar_fox

Maybe you can switch fox pointer with the raven box and then open it and get the fox?

Not sure if this is the right place to post this question, but this is the only cheat forum I can find for Day r. 

I'm currently using Bluestack and another device to "dupe" items. Meaning I would send items from Account A in Bluestack to Account B and then log into Account A again in another device (the items will still be there) and send the same items to Account B again. What are the chances of me getting caught and banned for doing this?

22 minutes ago, Lalaland3210 said:

Not sure if this is the right place to post this question, but this is the only cheat forum I can find for Day r. 

I'm currently using Bluestack and another device to "dupe" items. Meaning I would send items from Account A in Bluestack to Account B and then log into Account A again in another device (the items will still be there) and send the same items to Account B again. What are the chances of me getting caught and banned for doing this?

I've never tried that before, I guess it's safe... or maybe the package shipments leave logs on the server for devs and mods just in case they need that to find hackers... But hey, I have no idea hahaha

Edited by Suati97

6 minutes ago, Suati97 said:

I've never tried that before, I guess it's safe... or maybe the package shipments leave logs on the server for devs and mods just in case they need that to find hackers... But hey, I have no idea hahaha

If they just check the logs it wouldn't really show anything, just two accounts trading items. Unless they ID'ed each item. 

3 hours ago, sonemka said:

Anyone know how to cheat in hunters chain. Trying to figure out how to pointer swap but can't get it to work

Id: hunter_chain

String length:12

String divisions: hunt er_c hain (every 4 letters)

Pointer= string length ; reverse (of hunt) str to dec ( so string to decimal of tnuh ) ; reverse (er_c) str to dec ; interval

Pointer for hunter's chain =

12;1953396072;1667199589;1852399976:20

Str to dec can retrieved manually..or online... thro string to hex to dec conversion.. i used to use hexed.it (thanks to revelationes)

Alt method (by die440):

Type in gg search bar 

:hunter_chain

click hex

then hex+U8

Result Q 'hunter_chain'

Add string length and interval

Pointer= 12D;Q 'hunter_chain':20

6 minutes ago, Lalaland3210 said:

If they just check the logs it wouldn't really show anything, just two accounts trading items. Unless they ID'ed each item. 

What about the forbidden items?

Edited by Naeem58