Game Dead "Is your game dead? Reset all lists" everytime I search

eggtee

hi all,

For the game Puzzle and Dragons, everytime I search for any value, Gameguardian will display Game Dead "Is your game dead? Reset all lists".

Therefore it is impossible to search for anything.

I have never encountered this for any other games, is it some kind of anti-cheat?

thanks.

i tried freedom with this game, but freedom says "this game cannot be free" and does not launch the game.

if i keep freedom started and start the game in app drawer, i can see the Freedom card in google play to buy the stones, but when it goes back to the game, it get stuck at connecting...

i will remove gameguardian and reinstall it to try again.

*edit* reinstalling gameguardian still doesnt work

thanks

i tried freedom with this game, but freedom says "this game cannot be free" and does not launch the game.

if i keep freedom started and start the game in app drawer, i can see the Freedom card in google play to buy the stones, but when it goes back to the game, it get stuck at connecting...

i will remove gameguardian and reinstall it to try again.

*edit* reinstalling gameguardian still doesnt work

thanks

then u need to mod apk tutorials are in vip

Sent from my GT-N7100

oh, so there is a modded apk in vip section for this game?

modded Puzzle and Dragons? or modded Freedom you mean? just to clarify before I purchase VIP :D

i mean tutorial for modding or what prowalid said

Sent from my GT-N7100