Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Nznyon

Requet Guild of Heroes

Recommended Posts

13 hours ago, ChilliVanillie said:

I read in that forum that some of them were banned for using that hack.

I found another trick with GG, you can decrease the Rune upgrade costs to 0 but if you put a negative value, it will increase the costs to 40 billion gold.

Maybe we can find out how to earn money instead of paying money.

i would like to pay for gg to hack diamonds instead of buying diamonds on goh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, ChilliVanillie said:

I read in that forum that some of them were banned for using that hack.

I found another trick with GG, you can decrease the Rune upgrade costs to 0 but if you put a negative value, it will increase the costs to 40 billion gold.

Maybe we can find out how to earn money instead of paying money.

Yep we all got banned :D:D as soon as the event is finished 

Edited by Yalarun

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Yalarun said:

Yep we all got banned :D:D as soon as the event is finished 

Wow so annoying, it was a VIP mod...

Play android ?

With the next update, the diamonds will be serversided and no more hackable.

Edited by ChilliVanillie

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That diamon mod was lazy. Instead of putting prices down to zero the modder put in the quick, easy and dirty way of diamonds from achievements. Im going to go back to this game when i get my new place and pc ssetup and make a proper mod for it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, TehStupidDog said:

That diamon mod was lazy. Instead of putting prices down to zero the modder put in the quick, easy and dirty way of diamonds from achievements. Im going to go back to this game when i get my new place and pc ssetup and make a proper mod for it.

hopefully hear good news from you! thanks for the xmas epic box, it bring me to level 200!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10.1.2018 at 8:33 PM, TehStupidDog said:

That diamon mod was lazy. Instead of putting prices down to zero the modder put in the quick, easy and dirty way of diamonds from achievements. Im going to go back to this game when i get my new place and pc ssetup and make a proper mod for it.

Is it possible to increase the damage with GG? If so, could you teach me?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, ChilliVanillie said:

Is it possible to increase the damage with GG? If so, could you teach me?

Honestly didnt really try much for the combat to be honest. I dont have the game installed anymore as im hacking something else but i do remember the archers special arrows was a double and could be locked, in fact everything i found on this game was a double lol. If the modded version of this was a bit better i would probably play again but im going to wait till i can make my own. My account that got banned had got to the last levels and unlocked all dungeons and my gear was all 5 star legendary fully upgraded with MOSTLY 5 star legendary skills fully upgraded.My shadow ally had about 1.8 billion HP. I basically pwned the crap out of everything. Didnt pvp much though and didnt do that tower thing as it was annoying.

 

Overall though its a very ***** game for a mobile device, pretty money hungry but a mod can fix that sort of thing ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, TehStupidDog said:

Honestly didnt really try much for the combat to be honest. I dont have the game installed anymore as im hacking something else but i do remember the archers special arrows was a double and could be locked, in fact everything i found on this game was a double lol. If the modded version of this was a bit better i would probably play again but im going to wait till i can make my own. My account that got banned had got to the last levels and unlocked all dungeons and my gear was all 5 star legendary fully upgraded with MOSTLY 5 star legendary skills fully upgraded.My shadow ally had about 1.8 billion HP. I basically pwned the crap out of everything. Didnt pvp much though and didnt do that tower thing as it was annoying.

 

Overall though its a very ***** game for a mobile device, pretty money hungry but a mod can fix that sort of thing ;)

how you got banned?! cause the chrismas event?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Chickenjuice said:

how you got banned?! cause the chrismas event?

Using the diamond mod. It looks like accounts get flagged when they use it and then within 24 hours they manually ban you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, TehStupidDog said:

Using the diamond mod. It looks like accounts get flagged when they use it and then within 24 hours they manually ban you.

wish i know the diamond mod and they ban me,so i can quit playing 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Me and my brother played GOH about 1 year ago and got banned also. We, accidentally hacked Diamonds, gold, token in the arena and money in the guild shop to buy legendary items also. WE are using GG but in different ways *****(evil laugh). We, can changed the value of diamonds,gold, arena token and not detected my goh. I remember 1 of those account ive created and make 9B diamond and 9B Gold and after 5 days got banned. I created 10 gmail account just to xplore all possibilities about hacking this game. were not good at hacking but still were learning a few things about hacking and proramming.

Edited by Smptotzkie

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As long as u manipulate the diamonds you'll get banned. I don't know if the same happens if you hack the other stuff. Do you remember how you changed the gold?

 

Btw, I found the damage but I couldn't change it.

Edited by ChilliVanillie

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

From what  saw of this game, anything you find as a dword is visual, everything seems to be stored as a double and is either encypted or split in two and stored as two doubles or something. If i was able to use a debugger i woul have traced it back pretty easy but im not anywhere as good with GG as some of the people here. Changing diamonds makes no sense at all in this game as they monitor it and it looks like accounts get flagged and checked manually. You wont get away with it even if you play offline. A better idea is to remove the diamond cost so everything is free, its pretty undetectable but i never managed to figure that out either.

 

You can also find the magic arrows as a double, and a few other things. But at the end of the day it would be much easier to make a mod for this rather than hack it as you would need to do a lot of work to keep hacking but the mod would be a onr of per patch type of thing.

 

I had some limited sucess with duping items too, but when i did it i accidently made a stack of 16.7 million and an automated ban informed me i had been using external software lol. I also managed to dupe items while upgrading and forcing a crash at the right moment. When i logged back on, the item was still equipped AND also in the upgrade box, complete with duplicated runes.

 

But yeah, i got to its endgame, finished everything, was fully equipped with insane armor and weapons and most of my skills were 5 star and maxed out. My shadow clone had something like 8 billion hp and would 1 shot most mobs. I was starting to feel a bit bored because i was so overpowered there was nothing to do anymore lol. But once  i get a chance i plan to go back and hit this game with a debugger and hack stuff and probably make a mod which wont be detected, hopefully they'll have added the lqst two areas and some more stuff to do at endgame by then :)

 

I wouldnt want to play this again but the protected memory has mostly beaten me and i was always making a little progress and finding new thigs (note theres often a very similar value to the real values in memory). Have fun hacking this game though guys. Im enjoying keeping up with this thread. We should all start a guild at some point. Me and Yalarun actually did till we both got banned for using that stupid diamond mod lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...