Mc4 hack mp and sp need it !

XxxProwalidxxX

when I change money value to 999999... I go back to the game. But nothing happens... And when the return to Gameguardian the value change to 1500 which I had before I change it to 99999999 Plz update it or help me out. 
Gameloft have anti-hack on this 4th installment of MC4.. So there is no way we can hack this game. We should wait for crackers to cracked this game.

• Administrators
Gameloft have anti-hack on this 4th installment of MC4.. So there is no way we can hack this game. We should wait for crackers to cracked this game.

Well, there are two cheats in VIP+ o_O

But, we cannot cheat Money yet.

Speed hack works but makes no sense because when your under lvl 10 it's hard to kill anyone trust me Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2

when i use the speed hack i cant kill no more i don't know why !!

i found a hack tool in youtube but to download it u need to passe a server can someone download it and upload it 

plz what is the VIP+ ??

Speed hack works but makes no sense because when your under lvl 10 it's hard to kill anyone trust me Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2

when i use the speed hack i cant kill no more i don't know why !!

i found a hack tool in youtube but to download it u need to passe a server can someone download it and upload it 

plz what is the VIP+ ??