Mc4 hack mp and sp need it !

XxxProwalidxxX

Speed hack (changing game speed) don't work on any game on android 4.1.1, but when I updated to 4.1.2 it works. To get it working on MC4 you have to change game speed at the game intro, otherwise it freezes a game (when you get it working you can change it to whatever you want). I used a slight speed increase (1.5) to get up from annoying hard <10lvl (btw, it really did help). It's not fun to others if someone is using x100 speed. Also I think small changes in speed are not so visible to others (now others can kick you). I hope somebody finds a way to get money or something, because I don't want to play alot only for few nice gameplay with good weapons. :)

ps. I am using GameGuardian

Speed hack (changing game speed) don't work on any game on android 4.1.1, but when I updated to 4.1.2 it works. To get it working on MC4 you have to change game speed at the game intro, otherwise it freezes a game (when you get it working you can change it to whatever you want). I used a slight speed increase (1.5) to get up from annoying hard <10lvl (btw, it really did help). It's not fun to others if someone is using x100 speed. Also I think small changes in speed are not so visible to others (now others can kick you). I hope somebody finds a way to get money or something, because I don't want to play alot only for few nice gameplay with good weapons. :)   ps. I am using GameGuardian
Thanks bro! It really helps me.. But I just wanna try this speed hack.. :) Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

At this point speed hack still don't really help you out much like mc3 btw if you turn speed at 2 up the server automatically pick you up and you have hell to kill someone you shoot all you want but you be 2 to 10 always with speed hack but anything under 2 is good your kills are normal speed in mc4 online makes you move about unlike mc3 speed let you shoot faster so it's hard to loose a confrontation on mc4 guns is all you want Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2

lol you have to join XP matches or VIP matches and you randomly end up on a map so you get to play what map players voted for also its the only place you can Lvl up or earn XP the other matches are just fun Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2