Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

EnderPaul

Speedhack Problem in Green Farm 3

I kinda need some help with this game Green farm 3. Its a typival farming game by gameloft and is not responding with the speedhack of the app GG. I currently have the latest version of both the app and the problem is really bothering me. I thought that it could effect the growth rate of the plants and the waiting time. So i head out to the settings and checked the green timers. All of em was red, none were green so i decided to ask help. Please help me. I really need to solve this and make it work please!!

On 5/17/2017 at 0:35 PM, Enyby said:

Thanks for the concern but I already fixed the Problem. Thank you very much for attending as fast as you can. I sought that the prolblem was the game was not properly loaded but as soon as I made changes the green part appeared and checked it and was successful. I can now speedhack green farm. Thank you.

May be you have bad kernel. We make some fixes for this case in latest release.

• Similar Content

• By WidgetGamer09
      I'm using Roblox game guardian and im using the mega mod menu, but for some reason, it won't work, help
    • By EnergyFlow
      So I was trying to hack school of dragons with game guardian, I had 75 gems to start do I did a known search for the value 75 but way too many poped up so i watched a video and got 2 more gems then i refined my search now only 2 poped up I tried them both and 1 of them actually changed the amount of gems just as I wanted but the problem is it won't let me buy in game stuff with the gems, keep in mind the gems are a form of their in game currency but since it didn't let me buy things I  thought I should just close out of everything and restart the game and I did after that I went back into the game and my gems had reset to their original amount that they would be if I hadn't hacked them, so could someone help me figure it out or make a script for or something 
    • By ayan_khan
      the official gg is not Working for running svript the script is running but the hsck is not apllying please fix the bug or updaye to new 
    • By Avinashh
      I am uploading .log file 
      GG_logcat_v88.0_15815_8.0.0_26.log
    • By AmyGrewal
      My Android Device is Xiaomi Poco F1 in which Wallhack and Colour hack is not working in PUBG Mobile. Please Help Me 😥