Zenonia 5: Wheel Of Destiny Hack or MOD

dflombana

Sorry I dint explain.

You need to edit the BHG file.

Inside there is 16 numbers/alphabets

Change it to anything random but keep it 16.

Then you will be able to connect

You must put the edited BHG file into "/sdcard"

Into the sdcard folder.

Just leave it there.

Dear Deeply Appreciated APK Modder, Zenonia 5 needs to be modded once again because the older version needs to be updated before play. Or is there already a modded version somewhere out there? Please advise.

Many thanks!! :D

Dear Deeply Appreciated APK Modder, Zenonia 5 needs to be modded once again because the older version needs to be updated before play. Or is there already a modded version somewhere out there? Please advise.   Many thanks!! :D
You can bypass the updates.. Posted by RayySP From my Rooted SGS2 via Tapatalk 2

You can bypass the updates.. Posted by RayySP From my Rooted SGS2 via Tapatalk 2 how do i fo that?
Here's how you do it. Step1) Turn on your INTERNET CONNECTION. Step2) Turn on AIRPLANE MODE. Step3) Open ZENONIA5. Step4) Wait for ZENONIA5 IMAGE TO APPEAR. Step5) After the image appear, "PRESS & HOLD DOWN YOUR POWER BUTTONS & DISABLE AIRPLANE MODE. Step6) Touch the Screen. And you are done.. :) Posted by RayySP From my Rooted SGS2 via Tapatalk 2