Head ball 2 script /hack / mod menu

RizZz763

I have been trying to hack this game since very long but nothing works. I tried modifying values , fake in app purchase tried to mod it nothing works. Can we get any script mod menu etc for diamonds? Or score and fans multiplier. Plus any working method against bots? Help would be appreciated thanks.

I did not want to hack it until new update. The bots have became so overpowered that i have to lose 50% of the matches. They hit the ball which is not even near them. I messaged developers but i didnt get any positive responce and i was told they dont have servers around our region. I cant win leagues and events just because of these silly update. After trying everything and becoming hopeless i posted here. So please if anyone could help i will be so grateful.

3 hours ago, RizZz763 said:

There should be some way to do that. There is mod menu for ios but nothing for andriod.

I have  managed to do the freeze but if the opponent also activate freeze no one can make goal xD

Screenshot_20191028-225754.png

55 minutes ago, macdj98 said:

I have  managed to do the freeze but if the opponent also activate freeze no one can make goal xD

Screenshot_20191028-225754.png

Hahaha good job bro . Is it mod menu? Or u just modified the game? Nd u can do that with all powers .

• 2 years later...