Sign in to follow this  
dflombana

Zenonia 5: Wheel Of Destiny Hack or MOD

Here is the proof of my zen item list & my avatar! :D

post-24609-0-14207200-1354844938_thumb.j

post-24609-0-21138700-1354844990_thumb.j

It seems that the link I gave you can't be use, do you want me to share with you guys here?

It seems that the link I gave you can't be use, do you want me to share with you guys here?
Yes please!

Here is the guide for the zen item hack! Please follow all the steps in this PowerPoint! Please press the like button if this help.. :)http://db.tt/RaflPCqt

If you know how to do that already, just post here & I will give you the Zen item ID. And you can hack Avatar & all other zen item.. :D

If you know how to do that already, just post here & I will give you the Zen item ID. And you can hack Avatar & all other zen item.. :D

done. it works.

@jlpogs It works fine for me. Btw are you using modded version or from Google play?

@DenzelCJQ I'm glad I helped you. So do you want the zen item list ID? I can post it here if you want..

@DenzelCJQ I'm glad I helped you. So do you want the zen item list ID? I can post it here if you want..

yes please. Thanks a million.

i got the avatr  but my problem is why the effect is like the potion +200 hp not +4attack

@jlpogs I just try the avatar hack using the method I teach you & it works fine.. No potion effects & so on.. If it still not working, try using "SP Potion (S).. & buy 7 of them..

here dude this is the stat of the avatr i got i dknow what happen