World Chef gems can no longer hack

Rockalley

Can someone please help?!?!!!!  I have been hacking everything in World Chef with Game Guardian since early 2016. Since recent update v1.32.0, gems and gold will no longer hack!! It changes the amount, then in 2 seconds it's back to what it was.  This is my first game I've hacked. Is it forever blocked now? Is there a way around this????? UGH!!!

Possible server side check (worst case scenario), or (possibly) the data is located elsewhere and is encrypted and you're just finding the "displayed" value (which means you should be looking for an encrypted address)

8 hours ago, 3113 said:

Possible server side check (worst case scenario), or (possibly) the data is located elsewhere and is encrypted and you're just finding the "displayed" value (which means you should be looking for an encrypted address)

Thank you for this info! Didn't think about that. I'm still learning. I will try this and see if it works. *fingers crossed*

On 2/2/2017 at 6:10 PM, 3113 said:

OMG thank youuuu soooo much!!!  This worked!!! I can't believe I didn't try this!!!!  THANK YOU!!!!

8 hours ago, Rockalley said:

OMG thank youuuu soooo much!!!  This worked!!! I can't believe I didn't try this!!!!  THANK YOU!!!!

Anytime, have fun (:

On 2/5/2017 at 0:53 PM, 3113 said:

Anytime, have fun (:

One more question...once I find the encrypted value, how do I change the value to the amount I want. For example, I am trying to change gem amounts, and want to give just a few thousand, instead it is giving millions and even billions when I enter even "1" as the new value lol

• 2 months later...

Has anyone got this to work for version 1.34.5? The numbers keep reverting back for me. And if you have gotten to work, explain your method. 

Edit: nevermind I got it to work. 

Edited by MagnumMarker
Correction

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 4/18/2017 at 10:04 PM, MagnumMarker said:

Has anyone got this to work for version 1.34.5? The numbers keep reverting back for me. And if you have gotten to work, explain your method. 

Edit: nevermind I got it to work. 

You got it to work, could you possibly explain your method (anybody?)  I would really appreciate it. I used to use another tool, and its been reverting back. I found this because it seems to be the most up to date in my search. Thanks!

Edit: I got it to work as well. The best thing I can recommend for future inquiries is to watch the videos of this site. I love Game Guardian!!!

Edited by Broook

• 8 months later...

hello guys, does it still money and diamonds to cheat? use Lucky patcher and Game guardian and the value of the money jumps back after 2 sec. Is ea a method that works?

Edited by A_mok