I have a small problem regarding memory ranges

nowork

Question

So, I've been using GG for a few years now across 4/5 different devices and it's been working like a charm. However, I recently tried to hack a game called Eternium: Mage And Minions. I was following this guide posted by a fellow user and I ran across a bit of a problem. The guide requires to set the memory ranges in a certain way. So I tried to check those specific memory ranges. I could check all of them, except for 'Anonymous'. Every time I tried to check 'Anonymous' it was getting unchecked automatically.

I've attached a small HTML5 video recording of the problem. I don't know if it will display properly on the forum. If it doesn't display properly, I've uploaded it here. If any of the developers are reading this, please help me out. I'll give additional details if needed.

Thanks for your time.

EDIT: Forgot to add that I'm on the latest GG build 8.9.3 and running rooted stock 6.0.1 Marshmallow on Nexus 5.

ShinyCrispAsianporcupine.webm

5 answers to this question

• Administrators
3 hours ago, nowork said:

Every time I tried to check 'Anonymous' it was getting unchecked automatically.

You need describe problem properly. It is called not "uncheck". It is called "not checked on open dialog".

I see in status bar letter "A". It is mean region checked. Another odd things - I see you press twice on item in list. After first press it try change state like it be checked before.

I think this is bug of your firmware - this mark not displayed correctly. But only displayed. Another things looks like normal. Regions selected and this shown in status bar.

Archived