Set backwards time/date within a game

keepmindins84

Using GameGuardian's main feature option '>>' I can easily set a game I'm running to a future date, by adding the seconds amount I wanna go forward.

But I currently need to go backwards to take advantage of something which were available a few months ago in the game I am playing: is there any way to set up GG and get that option working?

I tried to insert a - before the seconds but it says only positive time can be added.

But I also know the app allows so many improvements. Just need to figure out if what I need is possible (again, going to a past date within a game), and eventually, how to do :-)

Thanks in advance

Best Regards,

Max

Edited by keepmindins84

35 minutes ago, keepmindins84 said:

Using GameGuardian's main feature option '>>' I can easily set a game I'm running to a future date, by adding the seconds amount I wanna go forward.

But I currently need to go backwards to take advantage of something which were available a few months ago in the game I am playing: is there any way to set up GG and get that option working?

I tried to insert a - before the seconds but it says only positive time can be added.

But I also know the app allows so many improvements. Just need to figure out if what I need is possible (again, going to a past date within a game), and eventually, how to do :-)

Thanks in advance

Best Regards,

Max

Won't work.

What is gone is gone.

GG can't have a go back in time feature, it would need to store every single bit of data for as long as gg is open and then apply that data.

GG timejump only affects timers not data.

What you could try is set date back manually (won't work either but try everthing)

Is it really this hard to set up such that lil stuff?

I used to take advantage of this glitch simply opening the app, then letting it on background while was loading game data > then changed my device's date/time > came back to the app and yes, I was able to get items available only in the past when I set backwards date, and also, things scheduled to be obtaineable on future, viceversa.

Now they fixed this, and the same trick explained above won't work, since they have set game to get time from the server where it is running.

But, GG's go to future option still works, and I can still shop items scheduled to be purchaseable in certain future dates.

The only thing I miss now is going back to past...and honestly it looks weird your explaination regarding being something technically this hard... It just need to kinda change the in-app internal clock...and this shouldn't involve GG's historical data stuff...does it?

Edited by keepmindins84

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, I must say I either need EXACTLY the same feature requested in this post!

Nothing special but just an option to edit the date/clock setting it backwards while the app is running.

Going backwards all apps usually crash whenever you try to execute some actions, except one: purchasing in-game goods/items from in-app stores!

And well, I'd need the same feature purposed in this post, to purchase game items very rare which were available only during past events (like Halloween etc.)

I know for sure that it would work without game crashing, so please let me know how may I eventually use GG to set time clock backwards through the >> function...

I used to set old (and future) date on device, but devs of the game have fixed this weakness already recently.

Now it only works with GG's timejump: I can still go purchase items scheduled to be available on future, through GG feature.

But I also need a backwards time jump to purchase special items available in the past, that's why this feature will be much appreciated (and my whole crew of 50 members in the game would appreciate so much. We may even organize a lil donation all together to finance this feature, if needed)

What about me - and only me - testing this function?
May exist a script or command to input within the timejump screen which disable the GG negative time block, allowing me to jump on past date?
In case it's technically possible, would you mind PM me some details or at least a lil hint?

Sorry for bothering you but it's a game which takes dozens hours a day of efforts to devolope nicely, and a timejump in the past would really help damn much, that's why I'm so focused in asbolutely finding a way to do this...