Dungeon Hunter 4 v2.0.0f OCTOBER 2016

warn304

5 minutes ago, reed265 said:

Screenshot_2016-10-25-06-05-49.png

Screenshot_2016-10-25-06-03-28.png

@Skullboyq

it works for now bro

titanium backup is good :D

So GameLoft is stupid? :D  why save the ban locally though whe you're a guest?  I mean they can pull the imei and save that on their server

59 minutes ago, Skullboyq said:

So GameLoft is stupid? :D  why save the ban locally though whe you're a guest?  I mean they can pull the imei and save that on their server

well, i'm free to spoof my IMEI bro. lol

i don't know, this save file was taken before i got banned. i got banned a week after that and... now i just restore the data and all is up, lol

and yeah, you're right. Gameloft is stupid. and the most stupid things they can do is, they claim copyright to our hacking videos on youtube, :D

26 minutes ago, reed265 said:

well, i'm free to spoof my IMEI bro. lol

i don't know, this save file was taken before i got banned. i got banned a week after that and... now i just restore the data and all is up, lol

and yeah, you're right. Gameloft is stupid. and the most stupid things they can do is, they claim copyright to our hacking videos on youtube, :D

Yeah i'm too, easy enough 

And yeah GameLoft and Supercell are dickheads, they are the most toxic Game App Companies ever, they strike every Video that could be seen as cheating. Blizzard is the equivalent of that in PC, if you make any Public Hack for any of their Games they are viable to sue you and they will lol

8 minutes ago, Skullboyq said:

Yeah i'm too, easy enough 

And yeah GameLoft and Supercell are dickheads, they are the most toxic Game App Companies ever, they strike every Video that could be seen as cheating. Blizzard is the equivalent of that in PC, if you make any Public Hack for any of their Games they are viable to sue you and they will lol

hmm bro, would you tell us any other "screenshot_219.png" devs who "enjoy" youtube strikes?

well, we all need that so that out channels are safe, see?

let me mention you some that i know:

1. Natural Motion
  2. SuperCell
  3. Gameloft
  4. Studio Furukawa
  5. King (not sure though)
  6. Zynga

Please add more if you have more, or let's write thread about this, bro. I'm sure it'd be helpful for others

10 minutes ago, reed265 said:

hmm bro, would you tell us any other "screenshot_219.png" devs who "enjoy" youtube strikes?

well, we all need that so that out channels are safe, see?

let me mention you some that i know:

1. Natural Motion
  2. SuperCell
  3. Gameloft
  4. Studio Furukawa
  5. King (not sure though)
  6. Zynga

Please add more if you have more, or let's write thread about this, bro. I'm sure it'd be helpful for others

I think King doesn't do that, i don't know many except SuperCell,Gameloft,Blizzard and the Ones who almost sued PhillipTNG for his Transformers Hack (Hasbro?)

1 hour ago, reed265 said:

one of my friend said that all of his videos got deleted due to a single candy crush soda saga hack. he has more than 2000 videos and all lost in a whim, :D

i will test it myself then

LOL 2000 Hack videos? He must be dedicated...

2 minutes ago, reed265 said:

no bro, 2000 gameplay videos, only 1 which has "HACK" title and all gone in a whim

because of King

Ah thought he has a channel revolving around Hacking and he has hacked 2000 Apps lol.

1 hour ago, Skullboyq said:

Ah thought he has a channel revolving around Hacking and he has hacked 2000 Apps lol.

no bro, only "us" can do that, lol.

and i still believe, we cannot reach that 2000 vids without getting single strike bro. lol