My Journey Trying To Hack Dungeon Hunter 6

Josexdll

I started playing this game expecting it was f2p but boy ... i started spending, then i rememberd my game guardian skills and i said that's it !! 

Here is what i have done so far. i firstly dumbed the game ( It's a UNITY GAME ) easy to dumb without protection.

i looked at everyline in the dump.cs and method and tested many things and the 2 things seem that i was able to hack through the game was

1st: move speed hack Class name ( public class SA_Move : CharacterAutomatState ) in dumb.cs

2nd: dumb enemy/monster attack Method name "public short get_MonsterAI() { }"

unfortunately i wanted to find something more useful. then i started tweaking around it with game guardian ... i did attack speed hack but looks like it aint working because it was server sided... i tried doing items hack but also no hope ... what makes me wanna hack this game so bad is that it forced u to pay money or u cant even progress or compete with the higher spender in the game, i spent around 9k$ worth of usd but im not complaining here lol im just having fun in game but trust me it will be worth hacking.. i asked top players some said they spent around 20-30k worth of usd ..  but i still beleive there is some vulnerability here or there to do inside the game. im also willing to pay for a useful hack like items hack or any small adventage ... it's an rpg game with the ridiculous vip system which requries u to pay at least 500$ at once to reach the top item prize within 4 days. and every 4 days a new item coming require the same amount of money. im now familiar with its memory stracture but ye cant find anything else to hack or cheat.

if you have any questions you can ask me 

Discord: josecmanxd

Telegram: HashScannerOfficial

Edited by Josexdll

Woah, this is great! I'm impressed by your perseverance - if I found a server sided game, I would instantly quit. People who persist always amaze me!

It's good that you found some useful hacks, but unfortunately, many games like this simply aren't very hackable. You can only touch what's client sided, and that's not under your control. Of course keep looking, because the more cheats you have at your disposal, the better. Additionally, my suggestion for how to move forward would be exploring how you can use these hacks to gain a significant advantage. A great example of this is the game Township: The game is mostly server-sided, but there are some hacks the community has discovered that are not. There is a cheat that allows you to change the rewards from and cost of a task, but there is a very low ceiling on how much you can gain at once, or else you will be flagged and auto-banned. To workaround this, I used a gameguardian script and autoclicker to automate the process of editing and completing these tasks. I'm telling you this to show that it is possible to get around restrictions and use what you can hack to achieve lofty goals.

So, I would suggest seeing what you can do with the hacks you do have. Perhaps you can create some kind of bot or macro? Since you have cheats that seem to make the game much easier, would this allow you to, say, farm games AFK with a simple autoclicker? Again, some stuff simply cannot be achieved (such as gaining VIP, in your case), but you can sometimes still do big things with what you do have.

Another piece of advice I have is to look for low-hanging fruit. If the game is only partially server-sided, this suggests that the developers have deliberately made important things server sided and left more trivial things (such as movement speed) to the client. This means that if you do the opposite of your intuition, and seek relatively harmless hacks, you may have a higher chance of succeeding. See what small, seemingly inconsequential things you can do, because these little hacks can do big things if applied right.

Lastly, remember that searching for methods is not the only way to mod. Editing values with gameguardian may seem less effective and more failure-prone, but it is easier. quicker, and much more direct. In the same way, you may want to try searching for these trivial values and inconsequential numbers. For instance, how about editing some value in an event, changing a progress bar, or editing strings to swap an ordinary reward in for a better one. This strategy may not work as well, but in my opinion, it is worth exploring - at least for testing things before diving into dump.cs.

I'm excited to see if you figure anything else out. Good luck, and happy hacking!