:(

Go up by 5 every time after 25 see if somethint comes up

5 hours ago, warn304 said:

also searched for the last 3

420;6600;10000:25

on auto: no results...

on Dword: no results...

:(

Mod by d2dyno, he always keeps mods up to date as far as im concern. Download the Game from Play Store rename the obb delete game install apk and rename the obb back to what it was

1 hour ago, Skullboyq said:

Mod by d2dyno, he always keeps mods up to date as far as im concern. Download the Game from Play Store rename the obb delete game install apk and rename the obb back to what it was

I did try his mod, it doesn't work or maybe i didn't do something right...

After i setup everything, i try go into the game, and i get a licence error. Now... i've tryed A LOT of things to work out trough that license verification (to make it valid, or to bypass it) but NO SUCCESS unfotunately... here's what i did after i went trough internet for solutions:

1. went to play store, downloaded the original apk for a few kb's (about 1-5%), didn't work, or maybe i didn't do it when i sould've done it ???

2. tryed to remove license verification trough lucky patcher... in all the possible ways that the program provides... still no success...

3. tryed SEVERAL MODS from the internet, all the latest version (october 4) and probably they patched it, that's why it doesn't work anymore.. we're on 23 oct already...

4. tryed different apk's also... tryed pretty much everything...

5. i found some other ways to bypass that license, but they were explained in such a bad english... i couldn't understand a d*** thing..

6. searched over the forum here too, nothing helpfull, or outdated.

So that MIGHT work (The MOD), it works offline, but can't get online in the game with that, if you know a method to bypass that license verification or to obtain it, or any other way in hacking this game... please.. PLEASE xD let me know. maybe you should move the topic to that "special request" section? :/

18 minutes ago, warn304 said:

I did try his mod, it doesn't work or maybe i didn't do something right...

After i setup everything, i try go into the game, and i get a licence error. Now... i've tryed A LOT of things to work out trough that license verification (to make it valid, or to bypass it) but NO SUCCESS unfotunately... here's what i did after i went trough internet for solutions:

1. went to play store, downloaded the original apk for a few kb's (about 1-5%), didn't work, or maybe i didn't do it when i sould've done it ???

2. tryed to remove license verification trough lucky patcher... in all the possible ways that the program provides... still no success...

3. tryed SEVERAL MODS from the internet, all the latest version (october 4) and probably they patched it, that's why it doesn't work anymore.. we're on 23 oct already...

4. tryed different apk's also... tryed pretty much everything...

5. i found some other ways to bypass that license, but they were explained in such a bad english... i couldn't understand a d*** thing..

6. searched over the forum here too, nothing helpfull, or outdated.

So that MIGHT work (The MOD), it works offline, but can't get online in the game with that, if you know a method to bypass that license verification or to obtain it, or any other way in hacking this game... please.. PLEASE xD let me know. maybe you should move the topic to that "special request" section? :/

Did you use a valid OBB? 

I really can't help you but maybe ask d2 to update it if it really doesnt work. If d2 managed to Mod it im sure he can update it aswell, if i knew what he modded i could help you find it using GG.

Im currently learning reverse engineering and with that Modding by the side, if i learn it (given i even do that) i will mod this App, i think this game uses Protection on everything that could be used to hack Gems, need to look whats clientside in IDA

Edit: Nevermind its VIP+ and i dont even have access to anything except normal user.

Edited by Skullboyq

1 minute ago, Skullboyq said:

Did you use a valid OBB? 

I really can't help you but maybe ask d2 to update it if it really doesnt work. If d2 managed to Mod it im sure he can update it aswell, if i knew what he modded i could help you find it using GG.

Im currently learning reverse engineering and with that Modding by the side, if i learn it (given i even do that) i will mod this App, i think this game uses Protection on everything that could be used to hack Gems, need to look whats clientside in IDA

I've used the OBB data provided by him, and also other MODS+DATA from the internet on THIS version of the game (2.0.0f) < latest.

The latest version of all the mods/obb data i found  over the internet, including his, is 2.0.0f OCTOBER 4th.

1 minute ago, warn304 said:

I've used the OBB data provided by him, and also other MODS+DATA from the internet on THIS version of the game (2.0.0f) < latest.

The latest version of all the mods/obb data i found  over the internet, including his, is 2.0.0f OCTOBER 4th.

Dungeon Hunter 4 v2.0.0f  thats the Title, a version number changes if the dev updates it it doesnt matter if its October 2014 or December 2016, if the version number is 2.0.0f its version 2.0.0f

@reed265 I think i tryed once and yes, it forces me to update.

@warn304 bro, what happens if you install older version? does it force you to update? i mean, you can't play it if you don't update?

@reed265 I think i tryed once and yes, it forces me to update.

Alright, then i might've been mistaken, i tryed so many things that i start to forget things... well, let's say i take that version, a modded one or idk, will that work online ? I mean, play with players that use 2.0.0f ? If the mod won't work, you think i might be able to hack the values of the game with GG ??

30 minutes ago, reed265 said:

@warn304no bro, it doesn't force you to update if you install older version. it will just ask you to update, but not force you :D I just tried to install 1.9.0i and i don't need to update that

By the way, should the modded apk be installed on the SD card ? or on the tablet's memory ? Because till now i used only the tablet, but then i thought it might need to be on the SD card, so i took it from my phone and inserted it in the tablet, now i'm gonna try doing it again, i'll also try the older modded versions of the apk, i'll get back with results.

1 hour ago, reed265 said:

Oh well... I did it

Screenshot_2016_10_24_18_15_16.jpg

OMG, teach me senpai :(

Can't find the original apk for 1.9.0i :(

And after that how did u search for/did the values ??

U know, there's no tutorial of this kind anywhere on the internet, or at least i couldn't find it at all.. you could make a tutorial , that would be one of a kind. ^^

By the way, after u changed the values, u updated the game to the latest version and it also worked online ??

Can't wait for your reply :D:D:D

EDIT: i found it : http://apkpusat.blogspot.co.uk/2014/11/dungeon-hunter-4-apk-paid-v190i-data.html

Edited by warn304