Dungeon Hunter 4 v2.0.0f OCTOBER 2016

warn304

Name of Game: Dungeon Hunter 4
Play Store Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gameloft.android.ANMP.GloftD4HM&hl=en
Version: 2.0.0f
What cheat? : gold/diamonds
Have you tried cheating this game? What happened?: Couldn't find/modify the values at all...
Comments: Please don't provide me with the "modded apk" option, it doesn't work, at least, not online.

I need something that works online, with the original apk from play store, with me connected to the facebook/google account.

I think there are thousands of people hoping for a hack for this game. Please, try your best...

Thanks in advance,

Kind regards,

Toasty

UPDATE:

Hello, i've tried a little more with Game Guardian aplication and i managed to find the diamonds/money values, but when i change them, they appear as changed, but they don't really work, i mean, visually, it works, but they're actually not modified, i've tryed all different searches, Float, auto, etc, that's all i could get so far...

So, only visually, the values change, but it seems that the values aren't really changed.

2 hours ago, warn304 said:

UPDATE:

Hello, i've tried a little more with Game Guardian aplication and i managed to find the diamonds/money values, but when i change them, they appear as changed, but they don't really work, i mean, visually, it works, but they're actually not modified, i've tryed all different searches, Float, auto, etc, that's all i could get so far...

So, only visually, the values change, but it seems that the values aren't really changed.

That's called being Serversided, never try to direcly edit Gold or Diamons, in Serversided Games ofcourse they will store Gems and Gold on their Server.

You can try editing something like

Shop Values to 0 or -values

Achievement Rewards

Play Rewards 

Etc.

Try to be creative.

Dont just blindly go at Diamonds, never will work.

P.s

This Game is by GameLoft they love banning People so i'd play on an emulator if you wanna hack so badly.

And as far as i know Gameloft Games especially Online Gameloft Games are almost impossible to hack except for maybe things like always critical and stuff.

Edited by Skullboyq

2 hours ago, Skullboyq said:

That's called being Serversided, never try to direcly edit Gold or Diamons, in Serversided Games ofcourse they will store Gems and Gold on their Server.

You can try editing something like

Shop Values to 0 or -values

Achievement Rewards

Play Rewards 

Etc.

Try to be creative.

Dont just blindly go at Diamonds, never will work.

P.s

This Game is by GameLoft they love banning People so i'd play on an emulator if you wanna hack so badly.

And as far as i know Gameloft Games especially Online Gameloft Games are almost impossible to hack except for maybe things like always critical and stuff.

Hello, Skullboyq , thank you for your reply.

First i want to mention that i will take the risk, i'll do my best to protect myself NOT to get banned. ^^

Second , i did modify achievement rewards for "Mage and minions" game, but they would give ... like... some currency as reward, in DH4  they don't.

And i also forgot how to do that anyway...

Third comes as a question, would you please tell me how to change the shop values or something else ? It doesn't need to be detailed, i know a few things, so just some quick help, if not,maybe you  could give me some links to topics where i could learn to do that ?

Thanks in advance! :)

35 minutes ago, warn304 said:

Hello, Skullboyq , thank you for your reply.

First i want to mention that i will take the risk, i'll do my best to protect myself NOT to get banned. ^^

Second , i did modify achievement rewards for "Mage and minions" game, but they would give ... like... some currency as reward, in DH4  they don't.

And i also forgot how to do that anyway...

Third comes as a question, would you please tell me how to change the shop values or something else ? It doesn't need to be detailed, i know a few things, so just some quick help, if not,maybe you  could give me some links to topics where i could learn to do that ?

Thanks in advance! :)

1. Good, because sooner or later, it will happen, trust me Gameloft hates cheaters.

2. Generally not a bad thing, if you get (just an example)

You get resources for killing 100 Enemies in an Achievement

Hack the resources you get to 2billion or whatever

Sell the resources and get gold that way or just keep them and use them and not have to use gold at all.

3. Shopvalues can be the easiest thing to do or the biggest pain in the a**

Impossible(-ish) if 

-Encrypted and not changing (if you don't know the encryption, not impossible but extremely painful to find)

-Serversided

Easy if

-Clientsided

-Unencrypted

-Dynamic (Changing)

-Sorted in memory just like in game (union search)

Example:

200,000 Gold for 1000 Gems

1. Way, Search Gold ( you can edit that too)

Press go to

Find 1000 

Edit to -value (-2,000,000,000)

Buy Item

Get 2 Billion Gold and Gems

2. Way, Search Gold and Gems in Union Search ( x;y:z x Gold y Gems z offset)

Edit Gold (200000) to 2,000,000,000

Edit Gems (1000) to -2,000,000,000

Buy Item get 2 Billion Gold and Gems

This is just an example it will not always be like this and most certainly not for your Game but you never know.

Look in the Gallery Section, Enyby posts great visual aid to GameGuardian, no Sound but that doesn't make it worse.

He covers all main topics of GameGuardian and will probably give you some advanced knowledge.

And maybe the how to hack x videos as you might pick up some workarounds for some things like encrypted values.

Plus, if editing static shop values you need to develop common sense of which numbers are less likely to appear and which always appear

Good example is 0,1,200.000, and so on

0 & 1, Always a bad idea, searching those will get millions of results and editing most likely will end up in crash/corruption

These Numbers act like switches in most Games where 0 is turned off and 1 is turned on and if you were to edit a switch so it goes to a number it is not familiar with, either the switch wont work until you repair it (nothing happens just broken Values) (repair=revert in this case) or it just doesn't know what to do and explodes (metaphor for crash)

200,000 will most likely give 1000 results max in a around 100mb Game

It will probably never act ad a switch because its just really impractical to do so meaning all the 200,000 values even if edited may not corrupt your Game or Crash it as it is such a "useless" Number

55 minutes ago, Skullboyq said:

Plus, if editing static shop values you need to develop common sense of which numbers are less likely to appear and which always appear

Good example is 0,1,200.000, and so on

0 & 1, Always a bad idea, searching those will get millions of results and editing most likely will end up in crash/corruption

These Numbers act like switches in most Games where 0 is turned off and 1 is turned on and if you were to edit a switch so it goes to a number it is not familiar with, either the switch wont work until you repair it (nothing happens just broken Values) (repair=revert in this case) or it just doesn't know what to do and explodes (metaphor for crash)

200,000 will most likely give 1000 results max in a around 100mb Game

It will probably never act ad a switch because its just really impractical to do so meaning all the 200,000 values even if edited may not corrupt your Game or Crash it as it is such a "useless" Number

I feel bad because i couldn't understand a bit.. of what you wrote ... and you wrote so much... something i really apreciate it, and i'm sorry...

I really don't understand how to change a static value of an item in-shop without the value to change... i'm familiar with some of the personal currency, you take the number, u enter it in the GG, u go back to the game, u change the value , go back to GG, find the right value until eventually, you get the right one... but like this... to search for an item's price... which you can't change... i really don't know how to do it... i got 1,778 results, i might just try to guess xD.

I've spent wayy too many days try'ing to hack this ... this... xD game. I've tryed modded apk's... tryed lucky patcher with all his awesomness, tryed GG with all my knowledge...tryed to backup/restore a character from a modded apk (with milions of gems), then restore it on the original game (because the modded one won't go online), it just gave me the tutorial and the choise of the character... (to create a new one i mean).

I'm not very good with GG, actually, it seems that i'm bad, very bad. xD lol

I don't know what to say anymore... i feel really bad for asking but... could you try it... skullboyq? maybe you know what to do...

13 minutes ago, warn304 said:

I really don't understand how to change a static value of an item in-shop without the value to change

A;B;C;...:Z ( max 8 Values = :65)

First item in shop costs 200 Gold

200;

Second 1000

200;1000

Third 15000

200;1000;15000

Z = 3*8 + 1 = 25

( don't really know this myself i just do it like this)

If 25 doesnt work go up 5/9 every time

Edited by Skullboyq

5 minutes ago, Skullboyq said:

A;B;C;...:Z

First item in shop costs 200 Gold

200;

Second 1000

200;1000

Third 15000

200;1000;15000

Z = 3*8 + 1 = 25

( don't really know this myself i just do it like this)

If 25 doesnt work go up 5 every time

Alright, help me out a little, first, the shop is in category's (potions, weapons,helmets, etc).

Example: i'm on the weapons tab (second tab), there is a sword (the first one) it costs 1000 diamonds, i have 100 diamonds.

so would start like this in GG:

1000;

second is 351 diamonds

1000;351

third is 300

1000;351;300 (how do i enter theese numbers in GG ? I go for a known value with Auto ? and i enter theese like this ? "1000;351;300" ? and from now on what do i do ?

2 minutes ago, warn304 said:

Alright, help me out a little, first, the shop is in category's (potions, weapons,helmets, etc).

Example: i'm on the weapons tab (second tab), there is a sword (the first one) it costs 1000 diamonds, i have 100 diamonds.

so would start like this in GG:

1000;

second is 351 diamonds

1000;351

third is 300

1000;351;300 (how do i enter theese numbers in GG ? I go for a known value with Auto ? and i enter theese like this ? "1000;351;300" ? and from now on what do i do ?

Enter it in GG exactly like you wrote just add :25 behind it so

1000;351;300:25 Known Dword search.

4 minutes ago, warn304 said:

I've changed to the first tab (potions), and the first three values were 20;50;200

i've searched this 20;50;200:25 and it found about 2.775 results (20,50,-56, that's minus 56, yeah, no 200 tho).

What should i do next ?

Search one of the values for example first 20;50;200:25 then search 200

Select about 50 edit those and if it doesnt change, Revert Selected and Delete selected and go on. and why do you go for the common values you need to go a bit higher.

Edited by Skullboyq

First of all, on Dword search, i didn't get any results, on weapons tab  , at all, on potions tab, only on auto , searching 20;50;200:25 , after that i searched for 200, got like 785 results, but A LOT of them are -56, and a few 200, ye there is a potion (the last one) which is 10.000 should i search for that ? how would i search for that ? xD it's the last potion (the 30th place, by the way, the items in the shop appear like 3 on a line, then another line with other 3 and so on) .