Dungeon Hunter 4 v2.0.0f OCTOBER 2016

warn304

UPTADE: i did install the version 1.9.0i , entered the game, didn't update when asked, used GG to find the diamonds value, found it, changed it, froze it, it showed up in the game, but when i tryed to buy something it didn't work... they didn't really change..., i have to ask you @reed265 have you bought something after changing the values ?

i'll just wait for your reply.

EDIT: By the way... i couldn't change an item's value in the shop... couldn't find it when searching... so i just searched for the diamonds value directly... that's how i ended up there, i know it isn't a very good method but... that's all i know to do, if you could please tell me how you searched and what for, i'd really apreciate it.

Edited by warn304

here is how

search your current gems or gold, select encrypted values (DWORD)

do make it change, like buying things or something, search again, do this until you get 2 values left (if you're lucky)

the value you see on screen will be the same with the value in GG. and the other value should be around 8 hundred million.

change both values to, hmm, 1 billion maybe, 

hope you understand bro.

Source: ME. :D

1 hour ago, reed265 said:

here is how

search your current gems or gold, select encrypted values (DWORD)

do make it change, like buying things or something, search again, do this until you get 2 values left (if you're lucky)

the value you see on screen will be the same with the value in GG. and the other value should be around 8 hundred million.

change both values to, hmm, 1 billion maybe, 

hope you understand bro.

Source: ME. :D

SO IT WORKED, when nothing else did! So, everybody that has this problem should see this.

As my dear fella said above (and i quoted), is working.

Here's how it should be done:

1. Download original apk  v1.9.0i and OBB data of course.

2. Install the APK

3. Copy the OBB data in /Android/obb folder

4. Enter the game, play the tutorial untill you get in town for the first time and you get to the shop (the lady with the diamond above)

5. After that, go connect to facebook or google or whatever to get some extra diamonds

SPECIAL MENTION : The game will ask you to update very often, just ignore it.

6. Open GameGuardian, select the game's process, search for your current diamonds value as a DWORD search and with the Encypted value box checked!

7. Go back in game, buy a potion that costs 20 Diamonds, go back to GG and search for the new value, do this until you remain with between 2-10-15 values.(yes, go back to the game, buy another potion, back to GG, search for it, back to game, buy another one, etc).

8. Look after 2 values, one that represents the current number of your diamonds in game, and one that is about 8 hundred milion (800.000.000) , for me, it was around 897.000.000.

9. Change both of them to 1 billion (1.000.000.000)

10. Go buy whatever you want, if you want, if not, continue by updating the game to the latest version and enjoy!

Also, the proccess is the same for the gold currency (but you don't really need to hack that, you can get everything by diamonds).

I suggest you do like me and protect yourself a little bit, we all know Gameloft hates hackers and they like to do a lot of banning, so , get Lucky patcher , start it, search for the game, Go to custom patches, select an anti-ban patch and install it. (if you don't know how to do this, search over the internet, there are a lot of tutorials).

Thats it !

Special thanks to @reed265 and also @Skullboyq for the effort! :D

Edited by warn304

5 minutes ago, warn304 said:

SO IT WORKED, when nothing else did! So, everybody that has this problem should see this.

1. Download original apk v 1.9.0i and OBB data of course.

2. Install the APK

4. Enter the game, play the tutorial untill you get in town for the first time and you get to the shop (the lady with the diamond above)

5. After that, go connect to facebook or google or whatever to get some extra diamonds

6. Open GameGuardian, select the game's process, search for your current diamonds value as a DWORD search and with the Encypted value box checked!

7. Go back in game, buy a potion that costs 20 Diamonds, go back to GG and search for the new value, do this until you remain with between 2-10-15 values.

8. Look after 2 values, one that represents the current number of your diamonds in game, and one that is about 8 hundred milion (800.000.000) , for me, it was around 897.000.000.

10. Go buy whatever you want, if you want, if not, continue by updating the game to the latest version and enjoy!

Also, the proccess is the same for the gold currency (but you don't really need to hack that, you can get everything by diamonds).

I suggest you do like me and protect yourself a little bit, we all know Gameloft hates hackers and they like to do a lot of banning, so , get Lucky patcher , start it, search for the game, Go to custom patches, select an anti-ban patch and install it. (if you don't know how to do this, search over the internet, there are a lot of tutorials).

Thats it !

I thought you said you tried everything?? Not even trying encrypted??

I mean yeah you are new to GG but man this tool has so many options like Known unencrytped/encrypted Unknown Changed Unchanged Increased Decreased and all you tried was Unencrytped :( couldve saved a lot of time if you told me you didnt try that

On 10/23/2016 at 2:54 PM, Skullboyq said:

-Encrypted and not changing (if you don't know the encryption, not impossible but extremely painful to find)

Sorry mate, i didn't go for that because you said this.

I told you i'm not really experienced with GameGuardian, so i had some troubles.

reed265 did it by himself and just told me how to do it, eazy pezy, and i made a mini-tutorial for everybody else that will come by this to help them.

Us.. noobs :D we need some little more detailed explanations. :D 

6 hours ago, warn304 said:

Sorry mate, i didn't go for that because you said this.

I told you i'm not really experienced with GameGuardian, so i had some troubles.

reed265 did it by himself and just told me how to do it, eazy pezy, and i made a mini-tutorial for everybody else that will come by this to help them.

Us.. noobs :D we need some little more detailed explanations. :D 

That was for shop Values the encrypted and not changing, because if it is encrypted and not changing you will be stuck at millions of Values and that is impossible to find the Shop Value there shouldve read it better :|

What you always have to try

-Normal DWord Search 

-Normal Auto Search 

-Shop Values

-Achievement Rewards

-Encrypted Dword

-Encrypted Auto

-Unknown Dword Increase/Decrease

-Unknown Auto Increase/Decrease

-Unknown Dword Changed/Unchanged

-Unknown Auto Changed/Unchanged

Maybe some more that i dont have in my Head right now

If none of these work and Game can't be played offline its most likely Serversided and/or runs Checks (Good Example is GTA 5 Online)

Edited by Skullboyq

6 hours ago, warn304 said:

1. Download original apk  v1.9.0i and OBB data of course.

2. Install the APK

7. Go back in game, buy a potion that costs 20 Diamonds, go back to GG and search for the new value, do this until you remain with between 2-10-15 values.(yes, go back to the game, buy another potion, back to GG, search for it, back to game, buy another one, etc).

Thats it !

You do not need to downgrade, Hack works just as good on 2.0.0f, tested on Android Emulator

1 Download Game

2 Play until you can access inventory

3 Search Current Gems encrypted Dword

4 Buy Inventory Expansion

5 Search Current Gems encrypted Dword ( repeat steps 4-5 until only 2-8 Values left in GG)

6 Search the Value that is higher than 800,000,000

7 Select it and the Value above 

8 Enter any Number of Gems you want

Edited by Skullboyq

1 hour ago, Skullboyq said:

You do not need to downgrade, Hack works just as good on 2.0.0f, tested on Android Emulator

1 Download Game

2 Play until you can access inventory

3 Search Current Gems encrypted Dword

4 Buy Inventory Expansion

5 Search Current Gems encrypted Dword ( repeat until only 2-8 Values left in GG)

6 Search the Value that is higher than 800,000,000

7 Select it and the Value above 

8 Enter any Number of Gems you want

lol yeah bro, you're right. i was just not confident because the 1.9.0i version is what i currently have. 
so, gameloft is so stupid to update a game to version 2.0.0 but still hackable, lol

14 minutes ago, reed265 said:

lol yeah bro, you're right. i was just not confident because the 1.9.0i version is what i currently have. 
so, gameloft is so stupid to update a game to version 2.0.0 but still hackable, lol

It wasn't that stupid of an Idea anyway, maybe the Game is unable to track you or something in earlier Versions or whatever else.

And yep, they should know a better solution than a ***** Encryption, i could probably hack the Game with Known Searches by now because i know what to search to find the encrypted Value.

8 minutes ago, reed265 said:

and by the way bro @warn304 you may get banned so, please becareful. better backup with titanium backup now, lol

don't login to google, let us be the guest :D

Yes!! Exactly, you need to be very careful when hacking in GameLoft Games, LuckyPatcher Custom Patches dont make you immune, and the best thing to do as reed just said is don't log in, if you log in they can ban your Google or Facebook account from all their Games and Save your Device ID if you are Guest they can merely give you a Device ban that you can revoke by using Device Fakers and still be able to play all their Games.

Titanium Backup can be usefull too if you want to revert back what you have done, Save your Progress without Cloud and maybe (just maybe) get unbanned

26 minutes ago, Skullboyq said:

It wasn't that stupid of an Idea anyway, maybe the Game is unable to track you or something in earlier Versions or whatever else.

And yep, they should know a better solution than a ***** Encryption, i could probably hack the Game with Known Searches by now because i know what to search to find the encrypted Value.

Yes!! Exactly, you need to be very careful when hacking in GameLoft Games, LuckyPatcher Custom Patches dont make you immune, and the best thing to do as reed just said is don't log in, if you log in they can ban your Google or Facebook account from all their Games and Save your Device ID if you are Guest they can merely give you a Device ban that you can revoke by using Device Fakers and still be able to play all their Games.

Titanium Backup can be usefull too if you want to revert back what you have done, Save your Progress without Cloud and maybe (just maybe) get unbanned

about titanium backup, i will test now bro. i remember i got banned from brother in arms 3, 2 months ago. if i restore this and i am unbanned, it means either titanium is so cool or gameloft is stupid, lol :D