Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
FHezuL

I can't open the GG.

Recommended Posts

Too small framework.jar. It have size of 205 bytes. Too small.

Then I need all files from folder /system/framework/

add its to archive and upload to forum or sendspace.com or another similar site like zippyshare.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, Enyby said:

Too small framework.jar. It have size of 205 bytes. Too small.

Then I need all files from folder /system/framework/

add its to archive and upload to forum or sendspace.com or another similar site like zippyshare.

 

I UPLOAD THE FRAMEWORK TO GOOGLE DRIVE AS A ZIP!

 

THE LINK IS :https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzMB5ZuH_7JfelpGVW9PbGNWZUE/view?usp=drivesdk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On your settings or somewhere in firmware must be present OnePlusAppBootManager in it must be possible tune some settings.

You must disable it or GG can not work. Or try other firmware.

 

I see it have two settings:

OnePlusAppBootManager_IN_USING - look like fully disable OnePlusAppBootManager

OnePlusAppBootManager_mAppBootSwitch - Only disable forbid start Instrumentation

 

If you set any of them to false GG can start.

 

Send me this files:

/data/system/appboot/appboot.xml

 

If in this file present param "switch" try set it to "0" or "1" depends of current value. If it "0" - set it to "1" and vice versa.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Enyby said:

On your settings or somewhere in firmware must be present OnePlusAppBootManager in it must be possible tune some settings.

You must disable it or GG can not work. Or try other firmware.

 

I see it have two settings:

OnePlusAppBootManager_IN_USING - look like fully disable OnePlusAppBootManager

OnePlusAppBootManager_mAppBootSwitch - Only disable forbid start Instrumentation

 

If you set any of them to false GG can start.

 

Send me this files:

/data/system/appboot/appboot.xml

 

If in this file present param "switch" try set it to "0" or "1" depends of current value. If it "0" - set it to "1" and vice versa.

This is the one you need.

appboot.xml

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh! And here is the part about GG in this file.

 

<pkg package="com.fjgxdzaarxfnziskg.ar" flag="5" boot="0" action="2" caller="[]" callee="[]" />

Edited by FHezuL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
<appboot version="1" switch="1">

Set "switch" to "0" and reboot device. After reboot check this value. it Must be "0". And GG must work.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Enyby said:

<appboot version="1" switch="1">

Set "switch" to "0" and reboot device. After reboot check this value. it Must be "0". And GG must work.

Yes!! It worked! Thank you!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...