Walking War Robots made me angry ;)

geribaldi

They patched all in this game, really all to serverside. The only feature what i use is the gg speedhack with a working antiban mod.

it really worked fine until i bought fu***ing premium...since weeks. one minute later account banned.... made me angry...fu;)

btw a technical question. 

@Enyby, i realised if i use the speedhack only for 10-20 seconds they don't ban for it. Is it possible to add a automatic random speedchange to gg

for example:

3 seconds with 2x speed, then 5 second with speed 1, then 4 second with speed 1,5 etc

it would be perfect for a laghack too:

2sec x3

2sec x-0,5

2sec x1

1sec x-0,6

3sec x8

and so on. i found out that changing speed between negative and positive times make it harder for enemys to hit me in some multiplayergames. similar to netlimiter on pc (changing the ping very fast)

And a last question, in the great war robot "MULTIPLAYER" Game, are more multiplayer bots than real players. 

the problem is there, if i use speedhack all bots become the same speed like me, this is very funny if there are more bots in the enemy team and i set it very slow, so the we win the round in one minute, but if if use speed x5 they capture all bbecons(flags) in few seconds.

are their different timers for bots and me or do you think player and bot speed using the same timers? or is this game releated.

On pc games our coder can edit only the playerspeed from the player using the hack. is it possible to do the same on android or is this very difficult ?

if there is anyone who play this game to, please let me know if you have found other secrets.

@Enyby again, sorry this is really the last question. 

the devs patched the damage to serverside. not real, but if you join a server the server i synching the energie of all players to the standard values. once time after joining the server. then there are only float value like

34677 etc.

is there any solution to hack this float s***? 

thank you

edit: @NoFear, do you know any modder who added the antibanfeature for this game in the past? 

I want to know more about this feature.

• Administrators
42 minutes ago, geribaldi said:

Is it possible to add a automatic random speedchange to gg

Possible. But I do not think this is good idea.

Usual speedhack detection work as difference between local and server time. In this words does not matter how changed game speed.

You can try choice different set of green timers. May be defend make bad like in Iruna Online - they check one timer but use in game another. It allow use speedhack and do not have problems with defend.

May be your game have same case.

46 minutes ago, geribaldi said:

are their different timers for bots and me or do you think player and bot speed using the same timers? or is this game releated.

Game related. Usually all similar items use same timers. For example in Asphalt 8: all in race depends from one timer. But in lobby timers to booster or open labs - works with different timers.

Very rare developers use different timers in game for similar objects.

49 minutes ago, geribaldi said:

On pc games our coder can edit only the playerspeed from the player using the hack. is it possible to do the same on android or is this very difficult ?

No general way for this. It is game related and can be changed in different versions of same game.

This is same as creating mods, but patch applied not to files but to memory.

For example we can intercept timer at all (as now) or intercept each of usage as different timer. It can be lot of usage. For example 200 times per app in different place. How we know what is need to us? And how we know linked calls?

Linked calls must be changed all of them. In other case we can get crash.

For example I read time() first and later read time() second. I suppose second call always must be not less from first.

But if we speedhacked first call and do not speedhacked second we can get second result less from first. Then they sub give negative number, app try allocate negative amount of memory (for example) and all going to hell.

56 minutes ago, geribaldi said:

server i synching the energie of all players to the standard values

Try use freeze of value. May be it can help.

Archived