jesterpunkuk

Name of Game:
Pokemon go
Version:
What cheat? Health, xp, gold...:
Have you tried cheating this game? What happened?:
Comments:

I know it is server sided but there may be some cheats out there... if you have some please post here :)

I don't believe you can edit variables; still needs more testing for that before anyone can say for sure. However, one very easy hack is to hack the timer for the incense balls. This was incredibly simple; all you have to do is go into GameGuardian, select list of timers, disable all of them except for the very first app timer, and then adjust the timer in game to allow the incense to go on forever. If disabling the first timer doesn't work, you can go through the other timers listed to find the one that controls incense.

17 hours ago, KhanPower said:

I don't believe you can edit variables; still needs more testing for that before anyone can say for sure. However, one very easy hack is to hack the timer for the incense balls. This was incredibly simple; all you have to do is go into GameGuardian, select list of timers, disable all of them except for the very first app timer, and then adjust the timer in game to allow the incense to go on forever. If disabling the first timer doesn't work, you can go through the other timers listed to find the one that controls incense.

How do you you adjust the time in the game

GPS spoofing is possible by having a rooted phone, downloading the pro version of GPS faker and using lucky patcher or other such app to make gps spoofer a system app. PRO mode  can then be selected from settings of GPS faker. countdown timers can be modified as seen on this video (are float values) (no credit for me for video is somone elses)... as the timer counts down from 30, press the pause in game guardian and enter the slowly decreasing values until the timer can be modified. I have not yet tried this but it works for other online games like pirate power. i will be trying to modify the countdown timer you get for the pokecoins you get foor holding a gym... will keep you posted..

ps. does anyone know how to edit a timer in hours  minutes and seconds??

I tried to figure out the timer with an incense going but could not figure it out.

I searched for all decreasing values over and over until I had 25 results.  Of those I froze the floating results and the game actually froze altogether.

I tried to intercept times option but that requires a restart so I didn't get that working.

I also tried unchecking all the timers in the list of timers leaving one active at a time and the incense timer never stopped.

If someone has done this before can you provide some details?

Thanks.

Edited by M6284505

• Moderators

I haven't played the game, but the time value. 

What is the initial start time? 

If you auto pause game with GG for like 4sec, then unpause, does time resume or jump that 4sec?

• 2 weeks later...

they already have perfect throws, auto catching, auto walking, etc.  You can get soft banned pretty easily so I recommend a bot with the human like behavior anti ban settings like PokeAuto ~> https://goo.gl/zZvY5b  I've tested a bunch of them and this one is solid

• Administrators
30 minutes ago, GnBots said:

they already have perfect throws, auto catching, auto walking, etc.  You can get soft banned pretty easily so I recommend a bot with the human like behavior anti ban settings like PokeAuto ~> https://goo.gl/zZvY5b  I've tested a bunch of them and this one is solid

Name of site: GnBots. Name of user: GnBots. Email: support for GnBots site.....

Yep, warned for spamming/self promoting.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 12/08/2016 at 0:48 AM, adlerns said:

I've tryed to change "('pokemon') candy", 10 results found, byte, word, float, ..., But dont change in game.

This is stored server side, so, we cannot hack it.