Asphalt 8 Token Hack (Ask)

WarlockNote

Hi, Guys...

I Just Wanna Know, Is There Anyone Knows Possible Way To Hack Tokens From Asphalt 8?.. I'm Clearly Sure That There Is A Way... Because I've Seen Many Players Do It From Leaderboard, Until Some Scumbag Reported It To Gameloft... I'm Understand If This People Don't Want To Give The Tutorial, Because It's Really Hard To Hack It... If You Know How, Just Post It Here... Or, If You Scared Just Send Me PM...

Thanks, Guys...

#Cheers

Edited by WarlockNote
Got Some Little Mistake On Tags

I understand, bro. @Enyby please tell me whether BIA 3 also has the same case like this.

i miss your tutorial video bro... it's been a while you don't post anything :D

Edited by reed265

• 1 month later...
On 14/06/2016 at 4:19 AM, WarlockNote said:

Hi, Guys...

I Just Wanna Know, Is There Anyone Knows Possible Way To Hack Tokens From Asphalt 8?.. I'm Clearly Sure That There Is A Way... Because I've Seen Many Players Do It From Leaderboard, Until Some Scumbag Reported It To Gameloft... I'm Understand If This People Don't Want To Give The Tutorial, Because It's Really Hard To Hack It... If You Know How, Just Post It Here... Or, If You Scared Just Send Me PM...

Thanks, Guys...

#Cheers

I have only been able to hack credits on the lastes asphalt using gameguardian but not tokens. Just like you I believe there is a way to do it. Maybe the app developers can help with this?

• 6 months later...
On 01/08/2016 at 1:37 PM, Enyby said:

Don't say IMPOSSIBLE...   DON'T KNOW IS BETTER...

WE ALL KNOW THAT SOME PLAYERS ALREADY HACKED TOKENS...    FOR EXAMPLE.. THERE IS A PLAYER WHO CALLED REV-GHOST HE HAS ON HIS ACCOUNT MORE THAN 350,000 TOKENS..!!!

On 2/4/2017 at 2:32 AM, Canadian said:

Don't say IMPOSSIBLE...   DON'T KNOW IS BETTER...

WE ALL KNOW THAT SOME PLAYERS ALREADY HACKED TOKENS...    FOR EXAMPLE.. THERE IS A PLAYER WHO CALLED REV-GHOST HE HAS ON HIS ACCOUNT MORE THAN 350,000 TOKENS..!!!

Agree! The token can be hacked, but the VIP level must be increased accordingly. So the hacked token will not be recognized by Gameloft system.

One more option, probably there are some guys whom sale the hacked token having relationship with gameloft employees. Then they sale token as grey market :)