changing android versions bug

i cant find it plz post a screen shot

i can see only edit my profile and pressing it takes me to profile setting where i cant find

PLZ post SCREEN SHOT

Hmmm, let's wait for boss d2 to figure it out. Meanwhile, if you want to change it, please post here on what android or ios version you want it to be changed into and i will do it for all of you :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

ok then change my android device to galaxy note 2

and version 4.1

ios device iphone 5

version 5.1.3

ok ok ok lol

Done, but i haven't changed the iOS one since there is no iP5 yet in the selection. In the android part you can write your device but on iOS you need to select it from a list.

another bug

iphone 5 is not in selection

add it

I haven't added iPhone 5 in your profile since it's not in the current selection. I'm sure an admin or boss d2 will add it later.

• Administrators

This is a bug. I have no clue where it came from, but it did. For some reason, Only Moderators and Admins can see this on their profile. I reported it/asked for help from IPB. Hopefully they can fix it.

I have added the iPhone line to iOS devices.

another bug

iphone 5 is not in selection

add it

Thanks to boss d2 he added iPhone 5 in the selection and then i added it to your profile.

Bdw, doesn't iPhone 5 came preinstalled with iOS 6? If you want, i'll change it.

I currently set it to iOS 5 since you asked me to. lol

Thanks to boss d2 he added iPhone 5 in the selection and then i added it to your profile.

Bdw, doesn't iPhone 5 came preinstalled with iOS 6? If you want, i'll change it.

I currently set it to iOS 5 since you asked me to. lol

Yes but I m running jailbreak 5.x not 6.x if the bug is fixed then I will choice my self what to set