always when i try to open my pubg it closes after it starts to extract and it is not my game, because without the parallel i can play normally, i have tried all the clones and all of the same error, could someone help me? please
I am using a Samsung Note9 that is not rooted running Android 10 and One UI 2.5
After installing the latest Parallel Space that is compatible with android 10 I keep getting (No root Granted)
I factory reset the mobile and I kept getting the same thing, can you help with this?
I did not contact the Parallel Space developers as it would be funny for a user to ask them "Why is your application to making my cheating tools work right?"
Hello to you guys and happy new year! Im making this topic to reach out on you guys especially the developers. Well to begin with, I sucessfully used gg on Kotor via Virtual space and Octopus they both worked fine on my moto g4 plus. I bought xiaomi redmi note 9s as a gift to myself 🙂 downloaded ARK and thought to use gg on it. installed gg, the 64 bit and 9+ version of parallel space then I followed the instruction, grant permission but nothing seems to work gg keeps popping up saying no root and daemon not found downloaded the latest version tried to install it on default and 64bit but nothing works also tried it on octopus but still the same. have you guys make it to work on this device if you made it to work then please paste a link here so that i can follow it and please devs, make a way and make it to work on android 10. 🙂 Thank you!
Okay! I watched every video out there but I’m still having problems!! so I will give out the steps Im doing and what pictures show up..I’ll mark them 1-10 etc
1. I downloaded the Game Guardian, then I’m given a screen that gives me 2 different options of gg 101.0 apk or Bluestacks (I click 101.0 apk)
2. I install the file and allow access to everything possible! It then ask if I want default, 32 by 64 virtual or 64 by 64 and it also asks to root or no root
3. I click default cuz in the video there was nothing shown on what to click! (The game I’m trying to modify is 64)
4. It then says to uninstall the game guardian or I’ll have 4 not 2 so then I proceed with installing.
I then get a message saying I need to download a virtual space to use GG
5. It takes me to a screen to download virtual spaces where parallel space is to download, and 4 apks pop up to download, I chose the last one
6. I download parallel space and add KKH, play games game guardian etc
7. I go into gg it gives me the same message it gives me for KKH I then click install
8. IT TAKES ME TO MY ACTUAL GOOGLE PLAY STORE AND SAYS DEVICE NOT COMPATIBLE?? when I’m version 9 on android
I’m also having issues with virtual space, there will be a separate post for that! Please help!! This shouldn’t be this hard!
can someone explains this to me what’s going on??