ILoveGameGuardian213

Hay Day cheat, anything that is possible

Hi, I know how to change the value but it's visual only, and if I buy things the game will restart. Any help? (My device is rooted by KingRoot)

Bro . . . Before you submit such a request, I'd like to say this "if the game is COMPLETELY/MOSTLY server-sided, it'll be hard or should I say almost impossible to hack from the client side" Of course at times there are flaws that haven't been looked into or aren't caressed and sometimes are leaked and hacked/patched but that's not common. 

10 hours ago, semenshooter said:

Bro . . . Before you submit such a request, I'd like to say this "if the game is COMPLETELY/MOSTLY server-sided, it'll be hard or should I say almost impossible to hack from the client side" Of course at times there are flaws that haven't been looked into or aren't caressed and sometimes are leaked and hacked/patched but that's not common. 

So it's almost un-cheatable?  And if they're some flaws we can use,  it's rare to find?  So uhh.. The values of things is stored in the server,  when make a purchase of anything it will connect to the server? 

Consider this not possible. Those that could do this, wouldn't waste their time with mobile game hacking.

Hi .. it's same problem with me ... so if any can help with this .. it's really nice and I will appreciate that 

Game is ... empire rome rising 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Onenine
      I have looked for the address for the diamond (before: 79) and I also changed the value to the one I wanted (after: 9999) and it worked, but when I bought (9) the value returned to normal and even decreased from the initial value (70)
      please help me how to correct 😞
    • By RobertFPY
      Anyone know how to hack this game with gg or http canary? Plz help me!
    • By MrXnuv3r
      help me to find more than one value
      I mean, if I look for the value "25" and there are no results, then continue to look for the second value "20".
      but if I look for the value "25" and there are results, then don't look for the second value "20"
      I tried writing the script but GG always read i search value "5"
      sorry for my english
      I hope you understand what I mean

• By Kauer
      So, I've been trying long time to figure out some ways to hack the game. Only value I was able to change was health ingame. Is there anything else that coult be hacked, like damage, loot drop rates, skipping event tasks to get rewards instantly etc. I know that about a year ago it was possible to find damage, attack speed and everything else while searching for health value, but now the damage and erverything else is not visible except health itself.
      Game link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ubisoft.mightyquest
      Previous topic (~1 year ago): 
      The Mighty Quest For Epic Loot (#2frfvbw9)

• By Nothin2cee
      I've been using game guardian to modify values in Tap Sports Baseball for a couple years now, the security has gotten better and better since I started including flagging for certain virtual spaces (parallel, xposed, calc). We figured out that vmos would work so we used that and the code was the same as always.
      Now parallel space works again and its a much better app than vmos but for some reason the code in PS is different than vmos. I believe this is due to 32 bit vs 64 bit? But I'm no expert.
      Why would the code change like this? In vmos it uses mainly dword (99% of the time) but in PS we are getting more qword results as well as additional lines of code (127D) where there never used to be code.

Any insight would be appreciated!