SanyaVI

Cant hack Dungeon Maker

Posted (edited)

does anybody know how to solve the issue of gold bouncing between negative and positive? I downloaded a hacked version (from PDALIFE, hacked by Niko) but gold and soul kept bouncing between negative and positive. Wondering if anybody knows how to solve? game version 1.10.19

Edited by wanderingppq

On Tue May 05 2020 at 6:45 PM, IceMilkTea said:

that mean i need backup the game first(maybe titanium ) , after i change monster

use titanium  restore game only to fix ?

/data/data/com.GameCoaster.DungeonMaker/shared_prefs/com.GameCoaster.DungeonMaker.v2.playerprefs.xml

this game save

On 5/28/2020 at 12:15 AM, renzo13 said:

So are there any way to modify value in story mode ?,i tried modifying values like normal mode but nothing changed

On 5/5/2020 at 2:10 PM, renzo13 said:

Save Game

Abyss shop = Complete

Dark lord = Unlock All

Skin = Complete

Story mode = Complete

Challenge Mode = Complete

Rebirt level = Maximum

Conqueror level = Maximum

Transcendence level = Maximum

i hope download = like count

you must login to download

save game.txt 124 B · 115 downloads

Renzo please update your save game to latest version its many things new...

After a lot of trial n error i made it perfectly combining the codes of renz and Chinese guy thanks its so frustrating cuz i dont have enough knowledge on gg 

Screenshot_20201118_052958_com.vmos.gbi.jpg

[added 3 minutes later]

But i dont still know how to hack skill hahhaa maybe next time thr hack im using is quite good i dont need to change skill for a while i guess 

Im using vmos on my phone and i dont know why its eating a lot of space in my phone storage now the size of my vmos data is fking 20gb and i dont even install any apps besides dg maker and gg my phone is running of strorage lmao

Anyone had captured and corrupted a Goddess? The drop rate is so low. I've been doing runs on normal mode 1000 floors. Still no Goddess drop. I had abyssal heart relic and Ruined abyssal sword equipped on my DL.

[added 0 minutes later]

Also how to hack abyssal value on commitment, resolve and metastasis?

On 11/17/2020 at 3:34 PM, Ykiri said:

After a lot of trial n error i made it perfectly combining the codes of renz and Chinese guy thanks its so frustrating cuz i dont have enough knowledge on gg 

Screenshot_20201118_052958_com.vmos.gbi.jpg

[added 3 minutes later]

But i dont still know how to hack skill hahhaa maybe next time thr hack im using is quite good i dont need to change skill for a while i guess 

Just look for the ID of the skill you want to change in my case, for example, first I looked for commander (id 84), I changed it normally to earthquake (id 103) and refined, the few results I replaced with the skill I wanted Essence of corruption (Id 428 )Screenshot_20201121-210356.thumb.png.0e4c0f3d2cc9d44f2584e20752f59c2d.pngScreenshot_20201121-210433.thumb.png.8951a7e1c80c6419b84cfba84b3cdb2c.pngScreenshot_20201121-210459.thumb.png.b789dc3ddda78458adecb079b349ba20.png

Screenshot_20201121-210513.png