Jump to content
SanyaVI

Cant hack Dungeon Maker

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)
38 minutes ago, IceMilkTea said:

that mean i need backup the game first(maybe titanium ) , after i change monster

use titanium  restore game only to fix ?

no, dont change monster if u not withdraw. better use hack skill or hack room level.

example 

change shrine to hatchery lvl 300 so everytime u get monster from egg lvl 99999. lvl 302 is 444722

Screenshot_2020-05-05-18-16-10-291_com.GameCoaster.DungeonMaker.thumb.png.d75e27e03707aaa12d77fa6263da2517.png

change another to lounge to increase attk deff , you can edit level to 1000 atak deff more 1m

Screenshot_2020-05-05-18-17-57-362_com.GameCoaster.DungeonMaker.thumb.png.4022b209b363ae846f16acb6f7d63974.png

where the level of room??

example prison search 109;0;444444::9

select 444444 press go to

then edit the second number

so like this

444444

444722

try this you can survive to get monster u want like corupted with high rank.

Edited by renzo13

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, renzo13 said:

no, dont change monster if u not withdraw. better use hack skill or hack room level.

example 

change shrine to hatchery lvl 300 so everytime u get monster from egg lvl 99999. lvl 302 is 444722

Screenshot_2020-05-05-18-16-10-291_com.GameCoaster.DungeonMaker.thumb.png.d75e27e03707aaa12d77fa6263da2517.png

change another to lounge to increase attk deff , you can edit level to 1000 atak deff more 1m

Screenshot_2020-05-05-18-17-57-362_com.GameCoaster.DungeonMaker.thumb.png.4022b209b363ae846f16acb6f7d63974.png

where the level of room??

example prison search 109;0;444444::9

select 444444 press go to

then edit the second number

so like this

444444

444722

try this you can survive to get monster u want like corupted with high rank.

If we can change monster and room ids,its possible to change the prisoner ids,right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, C31g said:

If we can change monster and room ids,its possible to change the prisoner ids,right?

yes it possible.but maybe you get empress with farmer skill. just try it 🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Does anyone have relics ID?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, ivoc said:

Does anyone have relics ID?

hack relics is not permanent. It will be invalid every time you restart the game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/5/2020 at 8:17 PM, C31g said:

If we can change monster and room ids,its possible to change the prisoner ids,right?

after i try it succes with normal skill

Screenshot_2020-05-09-10-00-57-016_com.GameCoaster.DungeonMaker.thumb.png.047e7dbff21f12e002807c1ce5834c1d.png

the value is like this with farmer example

10009 --> farmer id

50  --> farmer mental required

0 --> mental u have, 0 mean 100%

150 --> static value

 you can edit 0 to 50 to corrup hero instanly. each hero mental is different depends on hero rank

searching with this

hero id;150::13

farmer example

10009;150::13

save game normal after restart..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wish yall could make a mod for this game lol cause unfortunately my rooted device doesn't work anymore I would edit it myself if I could but well ya kno this game hard af n I need something like this 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Renzo how do you found all those static value? I mean i know how tu use our method and everything but i'm just curious what are your mean to found those value

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, RAIZERtag said:

Renzo how do you found all those static value? I mean i know how tu use our method and everything but i'm just curious what are your mean to found those value

i just check static value near value i want edit to make it simple when  search another value to edit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Plss take a video about change value skills

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How to hack rebirt

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/13/2020 at 7:34 AM, renzo13 said:

i just check static value near value i want edit to make it simple when  search another value to edit.

 

 

Is there anyway to take the save you posted earlier and transfer it to a non rooted device to play normally with everything unlocked 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, ToasterDad said:

 

 

Is there anyway to take the save you posted earlier and transfer it to a non rooted device to play normally with everything unlocked 

yes,you need buy gam to enable cloud save,restore in root phone,save online then load in phonr without root

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/4/2020 at 7:08 PM, renzo13 said:

 

use this or from previous page but not in english

room id.txt 2.4 kB · 50 downloads

This 1.10.15 version of the archive does not seem to be added to version 1.10.18 (will flash back). Can I upload a new version?  TY QAQ

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/27/2020 at 1:15 PM, renzo13 said:

yes,you need buy gam to enable cloud save,restore in root phone,save online then load in phonr without root

I was finally able to get nox to work and when i import the backup the game just crashes and stops working

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...