London 2012 Olympics (Stars Hack)

J-I-N-X

Looking to mod the number of stars. I believe that the stars maybe stored server side but maybe then if that's the case then you could change it offline (Might be more trouble than it's worth). Maybe the value can be changed as you collect them. I attempted an edit of the stars value after finding it by purchasing an item and looking for the number. The number on the display changed but from the looks of it the actual star value reset. This one might be uncheatable but still worth the effort in my opinion. I'll keep at it on my end. Thanks in advance.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

• Administrators

Hello,

It seems you are indeed correct. When cheating it, the value of stars resets to zero. Even if you have 500 stars prior to cheating, after, you cannot buy a 330 star item.

I would say this isn't server sided, but protected.

You can use this save though:

It is protected. I figure the only way might be to mess with the rewards. Also, it is not server side. Just the fact you can add save data screams it. Thanks for the help anyways.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2