Ninja VS Pirate

tapzkie

Name of Requested File: Ninja VS Pirate

Requested mod: unlimited gold/gems/energy

Link To Download:https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.o4games.android.ninjavspirate&referrer=utm_source%3Dgoogle%26utm_medium%3Dorganic%26utm_term%3Dninja+vs+pirate+online+for+android&pcampaignid=APPU_hPIIVNW2DcT-PJzdgZAC

Comments: the game is still new... its like most of the popular anime characters are here... i would love to have a modded version of this...

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

You can hack the HP of heroes using gameguardian for now... Im also waiting for the modded version of this game...

how can you do that? whenever i try to search for a value the game crashes

edit: using gamehacker the game crashes

using gameguardian whenever i try to search for a value it prompts me with a "is your game dead" message.

what am i doing wrong?

maybe this game is hard to hack. I tried opening the apk file and attempted to edit some values but I did not find any values to be edited. I also tried GG but it it always gives me the error saying "Is your game dead? Reset list" or something.

maybe this game is hard to hack. I tried opening the apk file and attempted to edit some values but I did not find any values to be edited. I also tried GG but it it always gives me the error saying "Is your game dead? Reset list" or something.

same thing happened to me, also before i meant that hacks in vip section are outdated and we get no new hacks/update whatsoever, so dont waste your money.. this site is a big scam and a joke..

if you know any good site please do tell me, i'll be happy to migrate...