HexDefense.jpg

Name of Game: Hex Defense

Game Version if known: Unsure

Name of Cheat: Unlimited Money, Unlimited lives

Steps:

This game is very easy to hack. Follow the default Game Guardian hacking routine (find value, spend money, fuzzy, smaller, repeat etc...) - except - with this game, you will need to pause the game to find the values - dont try and find the values while the game is running - you will die before you get there! lol! Also, it wont always be smaller, sometimes it goes smaller, larger, smaller - just depends on how fast you are and where you have your turrets placed.

Also, when doing the money, I noticed that I was left with 4 value addresses that had the same value amount as my money - so I saved each (naming them money 1, money 2 etc...) - then clicked the same icon, and changed the amount to 999999 each. Saved, then loaded, unpaused and BOOM....$$$$$ galore.

I then used the same for the lives - although, it is also a case of pause/unpause - let the enemies kill you one by one - you should be able to find the value at life number 8. I changed mine to 99.

I used to hack this with Game CIH, so I would lock the value of the lives to 99 - but with Game Guardian im not sure how to do this, so you will have to change the values of the lives every so often - but that is no drama!

Love this game! :D

post-774-0-83810000-1339664498_thumb.jpg