New Castle Clash Hero!

Jenneh

She's right. This new hero will be available in next update on March 25th. His name is pharaoh. You can get it for 7500 shards. His skill is death storm which most likely upgraded version of serpent queen

Where did you find out about this new hero? I tried searching for it and found nothing. :)

Haha, well I have friends that are even more addcited to the game than me, and they found it XD noticed like 70 percent of people here like castle clash so i thought i would share. PLUS GUISE I SEE ILLUMINATE SYMBOLISMS EVERYWHEREZ omg ... IGG is the devil! Jay Kay haha do see triangles a lot in their new layouts tho may play another troll on that in the future haha

Jenneh, its funny you mention the illumitati symbols. I've noticed loads of them since I started playing! After all it makes sense. More people get addicted to CC then most other games. That's the reason we named our guild the grand lodge haha.

• 2 weeks later...