Social Engineering For Free Gems

Jenneh

ALL LINKS AND INSTRUCTIONS BELOW!

Happy Day Doing What I do! ;D

This is a two part hack showing how I got a free spirit mage through social engineering. part one is android settings / game, part two requires calling google and playing your script like a boss.  This will  work in some other games, depending on what the play store receipt says.

This will only work with two existing accounts (a patsy account and the account you want to buy gems for), you cannot create a new patsy on the device you are trying to cheat with or it will not work! You must have a fresh machine to work with. Just build a bare machine with no gmails attached, clone it twice, and build your new patsy account in number two and go back to number one and sign in to patsy first ...

Take care, use proxies or VPN when making purchases!! 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9OZYq8fMns&feature=youtu.be

step one: log into patsy account (keep device backed up)

step two: log into account you want to buy gems for

step three: run game

step four: log into PATSY account first, go to buy gems but dont make a purchase

step five: log into account you want to buy gems for and go into gem store

step six: notice the email it shows, it's the first email you signed in with! 

step seven: within the same month call google play,

Don't call from your real number and dont call google with a email of [email protected] and a blank avatar they will know something is up. be clever with your new identity, name it something that seems real and add a picture to it... The google play agents do no other ID verification other than obtain gmail and, ask for your "name" and service proider. When they ask who is your phone carrier or service provider, tell them  you have no service provider, you play online with noob stacks or genymotion or buildroid.

The way that your gem purchases show up at the play store is as such: when you buy on a patsy account, it doesn't show which account you bought the gems for, just that the patsy account bought gems. so to an average google play phone agent it would look like you just started playing your game that month. Some examples of a social script or "social engineering" could be calling to get a refund because you cannot log into your [PATSY] account (even though you can) and you claim that you already sent an email to IGG's tech support / live chat.

You may tell them something like it's been a couple weeks since you were last able to log in and you would like google to either help you log in (which they won't, lol) or help you get a refund since IGG is being unresponsive. They will escalate the call to the app department and try to tell you that since they have had so many problems and refunds on this game, they cannot give out refunds, however since they think you just started playing that month, they will make an exception. They will then escalate to a supervisor who will tell you they will put in a request for a refund for that month and you will receive an email. Usually takes them a week or two to email you back, but you will notice eventually on your billing statements, a credit adjustment.

MAKE SURE YOU  USE A PREPAID CARD WITH FALSE INFORMATION!!1!!!!!

I use walmart visas bc they allow you to change your address instantly, use fake addresses, and they dont record a name for the card on the site so you can use any name you like when you go to pay on a site.. I will release a paypal / prepaid debit/ phone hack tutorial in the future

PREPAID CARD:

GOOGLE PLAY NUMBER:

GENYMOTION:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HhXW5p8yzXk&list=UUUfwawTlKUc2sg1zI1543ig

*********************************************************************************************************************************************

DISCLAIMERZ!!!

I CANNOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR WHAT YOU DO WITH THIS INFORMATION.  
I can't guarantee google will refund your money! Only spend money that you are okay with potentially losing.
This is only for advanced social engineers!

Hi jenneh,

I can't creat Walmart prepaid card follow your link. I also tried Bancore prepaid card, it's OK but i have another problem that is many sites do not allow payment by prepaid card. Do you have any ideas solve it, i mean if i can create a credit card or equivalent, with a fake infomation for shoping online?

Hi jenneh,

I can't creat Walmart prepaid card follow your link. I also tried Bancore prepaid card, it's OK but i have another problem that is many sites do not allow payment by prepaid card. Do you have any ideas solve it, i mean if i can create a credit card or equivalent, with a fake infomation for shoping online?

Sorry, I only linked it as a reference. To use a walmart prepaid card, you will have to buy from their store in person. You MUST make sure you buy the $5-500 walmart visa, that the best one! However any other prepaid will work. I will show you guys how the walmart card works and how to use to trick paypal and make many accounts. etc to be discreet in purchases. I'll make a full tutorial on prepaid cards / etc on monday

• 5 months later...

Archived